The Perfect Ending to the Series?

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
sticky-runes

Re: The Perfect Ending to the Series?

Post by sticky-runes »

That can be a discussion that comes up in the game. Many rune masters and sages probably believe the world can't survive without the True Runes, and try to talk you against sending them away.

The way I see it, the natural world just carries on, and there are no more supernatural powers. Natural earthquakes and storms, yes, but no more calamities being caused by people becoming hosts to True Runes. Mankind can either rely on science, or they can turn to religion, believing in gods and spirits who watch over them.
Lcowboy1

Post by Lcowboy1 »

Isn't the world of emptiness, the Void where everything started. that was my take on it anyway. And from what I have read on here there aren't that many who really cares if TK even was around, never played it or tactics though i would like to play tactics since it actually has some thing to do with the first 5.I bought the first 5 as soon as they came out, of course I never knew Tactics or TK were even made, but that might be due to the fact I was still in the Navy when they came out and I was into FPS games on PC's but always came back to Suikoden,

so would all the TR bearers show up to be exiled, or they show up to have there runes removed and placed in those spheres from S3 to be taken by Jeane, Laknat, and Viki back to the void or where ever? Maybe the eternal city, Tanlorn

In the first 5 we had, the Void, WoWS, WoE(if its not the void), and the world of Suikoden, then when Tactics came we got Viki's world, and then with TK we got the multivers.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

If Leknaat is going to leave with her Gate rune, then it seems fair that all other true rune bearers have the choice of whether to cross over and keep their true runes or stay behind without them and die of old age.

Since the Dragon rune is going away, then all the Dragon Knights would have to say goodbye to their dragons, and there'll be a mass exodus of dragons a bit like at the end of How To Train Your Dragon 3. Maybe some dragons refuse to leave and end up staying behind and dying in the arms of their knights, and there'll be no hope of them finding new dragons, like Futch did with Bright. They could probably carry on using dragons as their symbols, but they'd just be regular knights who will never fly again, unless they invent flying machines in the future.