Does having 100% completion in Vol 1 change anything in Vol 2?

A forum for questions and discussions about the Gaiden titles, Cardstories for the Gameboy Advance and the physical card game.
Matroska

Does having 100% completion in Vol 1 change anything in Vol 2?

Post by Matroska »

I've googled this and according to one of the wikis it doesn't, yet it mentions the completion percentage when you import into vol 2, so I'm just wondering.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: Does having 100% completion in Vol 1 change anything in Vol 2?

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

No it does not.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Matroska

Post by Matroska »

I see, thanks. Good to know, really. I was on 97% and didn't really want to run through twice more to get it to 100%. :)
Matroska

Post by Matroska »

By the way (just double posting it so it'll be obvious I've posted something new) I'm using the guide you made for Suikogaiden Vol 2. It's really helpful, so thanks for that, but I've noticed one little oversight. I'm referring to the following section:

It says that if you have 9 popularity, you'll get the Aisha scene in the infirmary. Well I just got there with 9 popularity and didn't get it. I reloaded a slightly earlier save and this time I made sure to hide in the closet in the scene prior to the infirmary. It's when hiding in there that you hear that Aisha has been taken to the infimary. If you choose the other option and quickly leave the room, you don't hear about that. Anyway, that time I did get the Aisha scene. So it seems to be both the popularity and hiding in the closet are required (though to be as scientific as possible, I can't say for sure the popularity is required, since both times I had 9 popularity. I know it would've been ages ago and you surely can't remember, but perhaps it's just that the one time you went in that room and chose the closet option, you happened to have 9 popularity.)

Anyway, not sure if you even care but I just thought I'd point it out if you wanted to edit the guide.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

I can't remember how it works exactly but I believe you have to hear about her to get that scene, but if your popularity is below 9 she will be asleep.

Those guides are based on official Japanese guides and from data-mining the game when we worked on the translation, not from playthroughs.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.