[Guide] Armor Compatibility

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
Enigma

[Guide] Armor Compatibility

Post by Enigma »

This is a guide that shows each piece of equipment and which characters can equip it. Please note that the actual list of items and their descriptions were compiled through internet searches years ago, and the rare item descriptions come from the guide on this site, as I never intended to create a guide or anything. The work I did myself was to acquire each of the items in the game and make lists of which characters could and could not equip everything. I analyzed these lists and came up with equipment classes to describe where everything fits. I also checked the sell price for items that cannot be bought, and doubled it to come up with potch value for these items. (If anyone can let me know how much a Wooden Shield can be sold for, I would appreciate it.)

How the classes work:
Head Gear:
T - Hat
E - Helmet
*Each character is in only one of these classes

Body Gear:
L - Leather
C - Chain Mail
H - Heavy Armor
R - Robe

Accessories:
M - Man
W - Woman
B - Boy
G - Girl
N - Nobility
D - Duck
Z - Lizard
K - Kobold
*Note that there is no Winger class; Landis is class M

S - Shield
*All shields can be equipped by all characters in class S

*Bright, Connie, Fubar, Gadget Z, Kogoro, Koichi, Koroku, Kosanji, and Ruby cannot equip anything (except curative items and things of that nature, which are not covered in this guide)

*Note that Chris changes her classes when she ventures into the Grasslands without her knight armor.

I hope you will find this guide useful.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Virande

Re: [Guide] Armor Compatibility

Post by Virande »

Hi, just want to inform there are some mistakes i notice in your list.

Premier Armor Def 50 -> 100
Damaged Leather Def 25 -> 14
Wooden Shield price -> 300
Water Magic Ring price 2000 -> 36000
Fire Magic Ring price 110000 -> 36000

Missing items :
Worn Out Casque - T E - Def 2 - 1500
Worn out helm - E - 4 - 1800
worn out tunic - LCHR - 1 - 170
worn out robe - LR - 2 - 100
Old robe - LR - 5 - 750
worn out chainmail - CH - 6 - 550