Armor glitch (actually Wall Rune)

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
Punkaiser

Armor glitch (actually Wall Rune)

Post by Punkaiser »

I just started to check if Rody could have the 3rd swing then encounter this... glitch, all defence values from armors get doubled for him. not sure what caused this, and i suspect this was just status shown and may be his actual defence isnt this much so i remove his wall rune and run into battle to test. Perhaps someone among you guys have experienced this issue:\

Edit: nevermind, i feel silly, so it was the wall rune double armor value shown in status screen...
eldrasidar

Re: Armor glitch

Post by eldrasidar »

lol, that wall rune. It'll get ya every time.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

yeah happens to a lot of players - "why won't rody attack" :)

From my tests, Rody can't get a 2nd swing even with an A in the swing skill.
http://suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic ... ody#p97559
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

KFCrispy wrote:yeah happens to a lot of players - "why won't rody attack" :)

From my tests, Rody can't get a 2nd swing even with an A in the swing skill.
http://suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic ... ody#p97559
Yea, i was trying earlier and got same result, couldn't reach the 3rd hit for him.
By the way<i go off topic again> as i was revising the multi swing analyze and found something not logical. Do you think it's normal for fubar with B swing reach 4th swing at less speed required than Ruby with B+ swing, or else is it safe to say their weapon weights should not be classified in same group?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

guess Fubar's in a different weapon weight class.... would that suggest that Fubar is with the Fist weapon or in between fist and 'beast headbutt'....
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Armor glitch (actually Wall Rune)

Post by KFCrispy »

I found the issue with Fubar's swing numbers. He will naturally reach 3 swings only at 143 SPD and needs a Gale Rune to have enough speed for a 4th.