Magic Rings

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
RPG Seeker

Magic Rings

Post by RPG Seeker »

Where can I find Water Magic Rings (aside from the one equipped on Sarah)? I have gotten the other Magic Rings randomly from the treasure chests.
Zozma

Re: Magic Rings

Post by Zozma »

ahhh i was wondering where to find earth magic rings myself (do they even exist?)... anyway

you can get water magic rings from one of those skeletons in the cave that leads to the flame champions hidout. its random but the chances seemed pretty high like every other time i went there i got one. its the one near then end u know where it forks and one way leads to that mini boss and the other leads to a dead end with a skeleton.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Magic Rings

Post by KFCrispy »

http://www.suikosource.com/games/gs3/guides/armor.php

good luck getting them, they're both pretty rare. i'd say the Earth Magic Ring is extremely rare while you can definitely get Water Magic Rings with a couple resets. a good way of setting up your Water Magic Ring hunt is to first pick up the bag, whatever it is, then go to the next screen to the save point w/treasure boss and wait 30 minutes, save, and then check the bag again. if the bag is there you can do the save-reload until you get the item you want... if the bag isn't refilled, gotta wait some more. you can use this save to also go for the Cyclone Rune in Kuput with an Escape Talisman--it will be the fastest way of getting there.