Where's the prince in SII?

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Antimatzist

Re: Where's the prince in SII?

Post by Antimatzist »

as we all know, Georg can fly and.. ehm.. yeah, you're right. But I guess the prince would miss Lym too much. he always seems so soft to me.. like a little baby^^
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

It doesn't take a month to go from Obel to Scarlet Moon. Just ask Kyril!

Traveling from Falena to Dunan would take less than a year.
Author

Post by Author »

Antimatzist wrote:To me, the official ending is always the one you have to use the mosz effort to get(Get all 108 Stars, save nanami e.g. and so on..), and that's in S V that the Prince stays in Falena. So he wouldn't come to Dunan(If you think about it, that would last an eternity.. it's as if you travel from australia to Europe on a Ship without machines or steam..)
Agreed. Let's give him a reason why he shouldn't stay and rebuild Falena with his 10-year-old sister >.>
Mustang

Post by Mustang »

Author wrote:
Antimatzist wrote:To me, the official ending is always the one you have to use the mosz effort to get(Get all 108 Stars, save nanami e.g. and so on..), and that's in S V that the Prince stays in Falena. So he wouldn't come to Dunan(If you think about it, that would last an eternity.. it's as if you travel from australia to Europe on a Ship without machines or steam..)
Agreed. Let's give him a reason why he shouldn't stay and rebuild Falena with his 10-year-old sister >.>
Plus, Lucretia commence The Great Escape