Suikoden VI

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
soonket

Suikoden VI

Post by soonket »

sorry if i posted it in the wrong place..

but i just dont know where to post it.. so.. =P

So... theres no news on the next suikoden's release date yet ??? its been quite some time already.... :evil:
Yuber: I look better in black armor and you know it! Why do you make me look like Michael Jackson instead ?!
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: Suikoden VI

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

If there was it would be on the front page.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
amelia108

Post by amelia108 »

yeah, i'm getting a bit impatient too. suikoden is the only game series i look forward to anymore. :?
HIKO

Post by HIKO »

me too I play all the us games.
Pokerface

Post by Pokerface »

Same here. I can't wait to get the new Suikoden Game in my hands when it comes out. My friend has a US Pllaystation 2. And should the game appear for the PS 3, then he will order an US PS 3, and the US game. It's because, some GOOD games do not appear here in Germany as PAL Versions. Konami!!! STEP ON THE GAS DARN IT!!! :)
Mess with the best, die like the rest!
http://www.suikoden3.de
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

Actually, I would rather Konami take their time with this one and try to perfect it as much as possible, though a perfect game is impossible, a great game isn't.
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
Iku

Post by Iku »

but some scraps of information would be nice........... :o
'Believed the evidence of your own eyes, did ya? In a place like this?' Granny Weatherwax
HIKO

Post by HIKO »

I think they should do another in between game like tactics to make the waiting not feel so long.
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

Maybe they just like watching us type, begging them like dogs for any kind of information? :evil:
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
soonket

Post by soonket »

LOL!! konami is so evil if that is to be true !!!! :evil: :evil:

YEah... i dun mind them taking their time in this one. but at least tell the public theres the next suikoden on the way !!! let us feel more secured.. who knows the suikoden 6 will be like 5 years later T.T assume they start workin on it only like 2 or 3 years later :x
Yuber: I look better in black armor and you know it! Why do you make me look like Michael Jackson instead ?!
KoyuRedd

Post by KoyuRedd »

Pokerface wrote:It's because, some GOOD games do not appear here in Germany as PAL Versions.
Um... The PS3 is region-free?

I'm hoping we get some info in the next E3/TGS.
[evil laugh here]
Pokerface

Post by Pokerface »

Do not misunterstand me. Let's see here. Suikoden III never appeared in Germany as a PAL Version, so my pal said: Awright to hell with that crap! And he ordered an US PS2. Then the US Game as well. After doing some research we found out that having an US Playstation is 1000 times better, because there are too many good games which NEVER appear here in Germany or in Europe... I hope you understand now.

Back to topic.

Konami is sooooooooo evil! They should step on the gas darn it. I need the next Suikoden!

Pokerface
Mess with the best, die like the rest!
http://www.suikoden3.de
Twelve

Post by Twelve »

I sincerely hope that Suikoden VI does not appear on the PS3... I love Suikoden, but I'm not certain if it's worth investing in a $600 machine to play ONE game... I do remember seeing Suikoden III on both the Xbox and PS2, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they either put it on several different consoles, or put it on a reasonably-priced console.
Night

Post by Night »

Ah, Suikoden III was definitely PS2 only I'm afraid.
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

all Genso suikodens have been exclusive to Sony{PSX, PS2}