How did you get hooked......on Suikoden?

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
Lord Awesomeguy

Re: How did you get hooked......on Suikoden?

Post by Lord Awesomeguy »

Watching a family member play S1 is what got me hooked.

That and the noise that is played every time you recruit someone for good is like cocaine to me.
Coach McGuirk: "This sausage is probably eighteen years old... This sausage could vote. It could go to war and die for its country."
Crowley Reborn

Post by Crowley Reborn »

Well... I got hooked on Suikoden 1 when my older bro stole it from his friend. After a good three years or so, I was at the store for my bday and noticed this strangely familiar looking game called suikoden II. so I bought it, realized it was like suikoden I, And just about jizzed my pants.
Check out The Old Kingdom Ardänia series, starting with the first book, Vermillion Skies
http://www.facebook.com/prbison
http://www.facebook.com/vermillionskies1
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

I've bought Suikoden II years ago, but forgot about it. Then 3 years ago or so, I saw Suikoden IV at a store, remembered Suikdoen II, bought it, and became a Suiko-maniac.
XIII

Post by XIII »

To me my old crush bought Suikoden 2 as a gift to me for my birthday and at first I hated the game because the boss at Neclord's castle (Northwind) was 'unbeatable' to me (was too young and I never realized about sharpening or better armor) Couple years later, I replayed the game and I fell in love with the game (not realizing about the 108 stars so I ended up with a really small amount of stars in my team) lol Well until Luca Blight came in and ruined my fun by being unstoppable (still was young back then xD)

Anyways as I grew up I haven't touched the game until I was looking at my collection. Let's say that this time I was able to get the 108 stars, kick Luca's butt and get a good ending (never knew about Forgiver Sign + Nanami being alive) XD

Good memories... lol
Noraibah
Banned User
Location: Kuala Lumpur[ Kota Kinabalu, Sabah ],Wilayah Perseketuan,Malaysia

Post by Noraibah »

I got hooked to Suikoden III because my father bought a 2,200 ringgit PS2 at the 5th of April 2001.The end of my story about how I got hooked to 'Suikoden'. :? Not! :lol:

Sorry,my father bought it for me as a surprise present and it was at 2002 not 2001.(edited by Noraibah)It was at the 4th of April since my father bought it for me on Jamie Spears' birthday.
I love this forum............to death.I think dying is normal.Just ignore me!