Suikoden Look-alikes

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
Chaco

Re: Suikoden Look-alikes

Post by Chaco »

Suave, conspicuously intelligent, a natural leader, refined.....who wouldn't want THAT in a family tree?
Ridley in my family tree, oh my I would be part kobold.
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

Chaco wrote:
Suave, conspicuously intelligent, a natural leader, refined.....who wouldn't want THAT in a family tree?
Ridley in my family tree, oh my I would be part kobold.
That's even more of what we call "inter-racial." Lol.

And yeah, Norma S5 and Norma Tol DO look very much alike!!!
"I wish that days like this could just go on forever....." -Snowe Vingerhut

http://www.kian-sama.deviantart.com | http://saintdouchebag.tumblr.com/
Hey babycakes ;D
Mikain Clan King

Post by Mikain Clan King »

Do you think Norma could have been an acient Japanese fictional character? And they got a person who fit her description?
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

There are endless possiblities when it comes to video games and other stuff. So the answer is YES.

And most probably, Norma could've been a mix of different people concentrated into one.
"I wish that days like this could just go on forever....." -Snowe Vingerhut

http://www.kian-sama.deviantart.com | http://saintdouchebag.tumblr.com/
Hey babycakes ;D
Fu Su Lu

Post by Fu Su Lu »

Long time no visiting the source...

well, talking about resemblances, my old father´s face is like a straight copy of Joker´s face from SIII. Seriously!! :shock:
Yeah, its a bit weird,isnt it :wink:
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

well, talking about resemblances, my old father´s face is like a straight copy of Joker´s face from SIII. Seriously!!
Yeah, its a bit weird,isnt it
Hey Fu Su Lu I know I've talked to you before.

Yeah Uh, thats funny. Jokers face or like hairstyle and stuff to?
-Chaco
Kagiya

Post by Kagiya »

Not sure if anybody mentioned this but the detective for Suiko III, Kidd, is a Conan-wannabe (the detective not the barbarian)
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

Not sure if anybody mentioned this but the detective for Suiko III, Kidd, is a Conan-wannabe (the detective not the barbarian)
For some reason with Kidd I always notice how high he has his socks pulled up o_O' dont ask why I dont know. Uh, but yeah they do look a lot a like, except Conan wears glasses to.
-Chaco
Fu Su Lu

Post by Fu Su Lu »

Chaco wrote:
well, talking about resemblances, my old father´s face is like a straight copy of Joker´s face from SIII. Seriously!!
Yeah, its a bit weird,isnt it
Hey Fu Su Lu I know I've talked to you before.

Yeah Uh, thats funny. Jokers face or like hairstyle and stuff to?
haha good to see someone remembers me.How ya doin' Chaco? :D
Only his face...i think Joker´s clothes are far too sophisticated for my old father´s -lack of- taste :lol:

Yeah, that kidd resembles Connan...

Kyle from SV was a Beckham wannabe in my humble opinion, and I dont know, in a extreme point of view, Viki´s hair and pale skin make me remember those scary girls from the japanese horror movies. Maybe its just my ill mind :mrgreen:
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

haha good to see someone remembers me.How ya doin' Chaco?
Only his face...i think Joker´s clothes are far too sophisticated for my old father´s -lack of- taste

Yeah, that kidd resembles Connan...

Kyle from SV was a Beckham wannabe in my humble opinion, and I dont know, in a extreme point of view, Viki´s hair and pale skin make me remember those scary girls from the japanese horror movies. Maybe its just my ill mind
Not bad Fu Su Lu, lots of busyness in my real life though, Im currently in process of moving. :shock:

Maybe in Japan the "typical" young detective dresses the way they do. I find it hard to imagine they stole Kidds look from Case Closed.

I have never seen those horror movies before, but I can say Sierra and Zerase are much paler then she is.(Sierra because she is a vampire which kind of fits a horror movie genre)
-Chaco
Paler than Moon

Post by Paler than Moon »

Joker's face is very realistic, there should be some people who look like him :3
"If only..."
But thou art wind!
Do not scream:
thy fragrance deafens.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Paler than Moon wrote:Joker's face is very realistic, there should be some people who look like him :3
Yep! realistic indeed but i oppose on adding stars of realistic looks since most of us (I think), including me, want Suikoden to stay on the "anime" look.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Mikain Clan King

Post by Mikain Clan King »

I agree with Runemaster, I don't think a more realistic approch for Suikoden games would make people like them any more....unless it was a movie, like Advent children graphics...I can imagine a good Suikoden movie like that....but an anime Suikoden movie would be awesome, get the people that put togeather Suikoden 2 and Nassica of the Valley of the Wind and they could probably come up with an epic Suikoden Movie. I think Nassica of the Valley of the Wind was hand drawn, it had some insane effects and Suikoden would go good with them.
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Mikain Clan King wrote:I agree with Runemaster, I don't think a more realistic approch for Suikoden games would make people like them any more....unless it was a movie, like Advent children graphics...I can imagine a good Suikoden movie like that....but an anime Suikoden movie would be awesome, get the people that put togeather Suikoden 2 and Nassica of the Valley of the Wind and they could probably come up with an epic Suikoden Movie. I think Nassica of the Valley of the Wind was hand drawn, it had some insane effects and Suikoden would go good with them.
OT but I doubt a movie will be produced since Konami seems not to give some extra importance on Suikoden-- that's what I think.......

anyway, back to topic. sorry bout that.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Heh. It was the other way around for me. When I saw Norma from Tales of Legendia, I thought, "OMG SHE LOOKS LIKE NORMA FROM SUIKODEN V!!!" XD

I know somebody from SuikoX who cosplayed once with a Suikoden character, and my, she pulled it off really well.

The only person I can come close to doing a good cosplay would be Sorensen.