Suikoden Look-alikes

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
xnostalgiax

Suikoden Look-alikes

Post by xnostalgiax »

This thread is probably going to get the padlock before it goes anywhere, but if it does make it somehow i think it would be amusing at best.

I can't get my mind off of this.
Look at the first pic of Yuber,

http://rpgdreamer.com/rpgworld/suik3/suik3-108.jpg

Now look at this one.

http://myspace-585.vo.llnwd.net/00260/5 ... 5585_l.jpg

I think he looks exactly like Yuber in the first one, if you've got any look-alikes go ahead and post them, because this thread being non-informative and being opionated makes it grounds for being closed.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

This would be best suited to the General Forum and you can't use images in your posts on this site to help surfing for those who have slow connections. Links to graphics are fine though, although I don't think those links work.
Iku

Post by Iku »

my mum thinks i look like viki! even though im a boy! and my big brother remids me of the flame champion but isnt exactly spitting image! hmm..... famous people i cant really think of anyone famous who lokks like a suikoden character!
'Believed the evidence of your own eyes, did ya? In a place like this?' Granny Weatherwax
Alen

Post by Alen »

No, that guy doesn't look like a thing like Yuber.

I also don't believe in comparing the looks of real people to video game characters. It's just art.

Though, I will say: Roog's face reminds me a lot of Charlie Sheen.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I have been told that I look like Chris Lightfellow.....judge for yourself: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/ ... /hotme.jpg
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Alen

Post by Alen »

Chris_Lightfellow wrote:I have been told that I look like Chris Lightfellow.....judge for yourself: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/ ... /hotme.jpg
And who told you this? You look nothing like Chris Lightfellow. The only similarities I can find are that you're both female.
warmaster670

Post by warmaster670 »

Chris_Lightfellow wrote:I have been told that I look like Chris Lightfellow.....judge for yourself: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/ ... /hotme.jpg
hey baby.....er, no, i cant say that looks like chris, does look a bit familer for some reason though
Kirkis

Hmm...

Post by Kirkis »

Well... I kind of sort of look maybe like Hix, but he's so generic it's not a big deal... in a non-related Suikoden sense I definitely look like Wolfwood from Trigun though... don't have a link to a picture off hand.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

A few things that I'd like to add:

1. Please don't be too rude when commenting. Disagreeing with the idea of someone being similar to Suikoden/fictional character is okay, but do so in a tactful manner. The same goes for the other way around too, don't turn this into a flirtatious thread where guys jump/drool over girls.

2. Keep in mind that single picture when someone is being normal might not reflect the exact similarities. Similarities could occur in different situations than the one on the picture (example: when someone smiled, they look like so and so, but the picture is not when they laughed so they look different).

Going back to the initial topic, I find it quite difficult to find similarities when comparing real people in their everyday clothes with fictional characters. I've seen a few that look very similar, but mainly from coplay pictures.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Fu Su Lu

Post by Fu Su Lu »

Yuber´s dressing in SIII remind me too much of Michael Jackson in Thriller... I guess that could explain why I did not take that game seriously :lol:
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

When I had my hair cut a bit shorter than it is now (shoulder length) my hair somewhat looked like Nanami's, but that's because the ends of my hair in the back swoop, other than her, I don't think I'd look like anyone else, though I did see someone who cosplayed as Riou look pretty darn close before.
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

Well i look like crowley :P
naw just kidding
but i would look like riou if i had darker hair(well, if i didn't highlight it..)
"Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!"--Glen Quagmire
"Victory is mine!"--Stewie Griffin
"Oh that's just nastee..."--Cleveland
"...evil monkey living in my closet..."--Chris Griffin
ViktorFan

Post by ViktorFan »

And I would look like Jeane if I had blond hair ..... :wink:
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

ViktorFan wrote:And I would look like Jeane if I had blond hair ..... :wink:
Jean has silver/platinum/pink hair. Not blond.
ViktorFan

Post by ViktorFan »

Yes I know, but I would prefer blond, silver makes you looking older :wink: