Help! Is zegai missable? [minor spoiler]

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
aek717

Help! Is zegai missable? [minor spoiler]

Post by aek717 »

hi guys.

i have a problem with zegai. he won't join. here's a rundown on what i did:
immediately after getting the prince's special rune, i went back to luna path to recruit him. with takam, i finished the scene with urda and isato, went out to the worldmap then went back to the riverbed. met zegai and picked "nice to meet you too" then "i need your help again" (i'm parapharasing) but he said he'd rather be with the noble animals or something like that. I kind of followed Eclesis's guide on GameFAQS. but on Yangxu's guide he said you need to defend zegai during the sacred games event. i didn't. does that mean i missed him completly already? i just got my castle went back and he's not there anymore.

while i'm here, i accidentally let killey go free in agate when i picked up takam (walked by his cell with cius and leilei) without lorelai. does that mean i miss him completely? also i accidentally killed one doremi elf, will it reappear again? cornelio wasn't even in my party when i saw one.

little help would be great! thanks!
killey

Post by killey »

Killey's fine, just make sure you see the scene with him at your HQ.
The DoReMi elf will appear again.
Try Zegai again when you've recruited a few more characters.
aek717

thanks

Post by aek717 »

thanks, i'll do that!