Zerase theory

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Destiny Knight

Post by Destiny Knight »

Well, hello everybody, I've been looking for this topics for a quite long time and I'm really intrested in Zeraze..

But, from the topics, especially about the thing that Zeraze works for Leknaat, it makes me think...
Leknaat has the half of the Gate rune right?? Could she possibly summon someone from The World of Emptiness?? (Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm just speculating tough.. :D )

Maybe Zeraze was summoned from there. Well, Leknaat calls her "Traveller of the night" tough and night seems to be near with emptiness and darkness..

Then, Leknaat granted the Star rune to Zeraze and give her an order to help Leknaat protect the True Runes as her assistant or something.. I make this conclutions because Zeraze seems know Leknaat pretty well and obey her to...

And if this is true, that explain all of the mystery.. A creature from that world wouldn't have to be worried about the water temperature ( The bath-scene) and that also explain why she looks floating. (and once again, correct me if I'm wrong about the gate rune and world of emptiness)
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Then, Leknaat granted the Star rune to Zeraze and give her an order to help Leknaat protect the True Runes as her assistant or something.. I make this conclutions because Zeraze seems know Leknaat pretty well and obey her to...
It was apparently given to Zerase by the Night Rune itself.
Last edited by Wraith on Sat May 13, 2006 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Where's that coming from? I haven't heard anything about how the Star Rune came to Zerase.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Jowy Atreides wrote:Where's that coming from? I haven't heard anything about how the Star Rune came to Zerase.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zerase
Zerase's rune, the Star Rune, was bestowed to her by the Night Rune itself.
Most of it was apparently added by Matt620 so I figured it was confirmed.
xXSqualleoNXx

Post by xXSqualleoNXx »

It's all speculation. But it's the closest speculation one can draw. After all, she is well acquainted to the Zodiac Sword and the Star Rune is a oneof a kind Rune that is subservient to the Night Rune.
Hmm...
Ramses

Post by Ramses »

My wild theory is that she is the original Sindar Queen of Falena. With being the original Sun Rune Bearer (supposedly the Strongest) and realizing how the Rune is changing her she uses it to make the Dawn, Twilight, and Star Ruin to prevent the Sun's use for evil.

She holds the Star Rune, and hibernates until she's needed kind of like Falena's Arthur or Jesus. The Lordlake incident, and Dawn ruin theft awaken her.

So the Star quides The Dawn Rune go to the youngest Royal Falenian, while the Twilight goes to the older Royal Falenean to counter act the vengenful Sun Queen. Once all 4 are safe, and in harmony (and to a lesser way in competent royal hands)she disappears.

I don't have much evidence to my wild theory, but her Robe looks very much like a Queen's Knight. That's were my idea popped up.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Ramses wrote:My wild theory is that she is the original Sindar Queen of Falena. With being the original Sun Rune Bearer (supposedly the Strongest) and realizing how the Rune is changing her she uses it to make the Dawn, Twilight, and Star Ruin to prevent the Sun's use for evil.

She holds the Star Rune, and hibernates until she's needed kind of like Falena's Arthur or Jesus. The Lordlake incident, and Dawn ruin theft awaken her.

So the Star quides The Dawn Rune go to the youngest Royal Falenian, while the Twilight goes to the older Royal Falenean to counter act the vengenful Sun Queen. Once all 4 are safe, and in harmony (and to a lesser way in competent royal hands)she disappears.

I don't have much evidence to my wild theory, but her Robe looks very much like a Queen's Knight. That's were my idea popped up.
The Twilight Rune and the Dawn rune were made by both the Night Rune and the Sun Rune. And this was even before Old Armes so that means the Sindar weren't even around yet.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

That information from Wikipedia isn't confirmed.
xXSqualleoNXx

Post by xXSqualleoNXx »

Well, we know that by the time the Sindar arrived, the Twilight, Dawn and Sun Rune existed as separate Runes. The Sindar used the three of them to restore the scorched land int a thriving paradise.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the whole deal of the Night Rune abandoning the Sun Rune was what originally caused the Armes king to go berserk, and the Twilight and Dawn rune were born after that tragedy.
Hmm...
Ska_Kitti

Post by Ska_Kitti »

Kinda late on the topic... anyways...

Somewhere mentioned on this thread, someone mentioned that the Star Rune was created from the Night Rune. Perhaps the Star Rune is just a piece of the Night Rune?

Zerase mentioned that she'd be more powerful with the SDS. Is there any info that all True Runes have the exact equal power as the others? If Zerase holds a True Star Rune, but possibly a weak True Rune, she may NEED the SDS to overpower other True Runes like the Twilight Rune. Of course, that may not be correct because Zerase is hella powerful. Does a True Rune grow weaker with age? The Twilight Rune was held in a bust for a long time without being used by a human. No one knows how long Zerase has been holding her rune.

The Blue Moon Rune could be another piece of the triad such as the Twilight/Dawn/Sun Rune group since they could all share the same traits. The Twilight/Dawn Runes make certain that the Sun Rune stays balanced, hence why Arshtat had to bear her rune.
"Oh my! A giant woman."
"What did you just call me?"
Gorudo

Post by Gorudo »

Twilight, Dawn, and Star runes are all not True Runes. They are just very powerful/rare runes.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

To add to that, Moon and Night Runes are whole True Runes. They are not part of another true rune, nor do they have other true runes being part of them.
Rune of Illusion

Post by Rune of Illusion »

Funny, I thought that the Sun Rune made the Dawn and Twilight runes in order to have a piece of The Night Rune and that the Night Rune made the Star Rune to have a piece of the Sun Rune. . My theory is Zerase is an undead being( either she's a vampire or a lich) made to bear the Star Rune with the duty to watch Sun Rune.
you can learn more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

No one 'made' the Dawn and Twilight Runes. They were created as a result of Night Rune 'divorcing' the Sun Rune to be on his own.
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

If Zerase comes back... and the Zodiac Sword... well the only real reason for the zodiac sword is...

RETURN OF NECLORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAA
"Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!"--Glen Quagmire
"Victory is mine!"--Stewie Griffin
"Oh that's just nastee..."--Cleveland
"...evil monkey living in my closet..."--Chris Griffin