wheres jeane ??

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

Well it could be that they want to get a new Runemaster ofr the next game and are willing to let the Jeane Mystery out of the bag at last.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Jeane. Looks like we are to learn a couple of new things in this game. Her ability as a skilled rune sage seems to be well-known among friends and foes alike. In other words, look forward to see her play some kind of role in the main plot.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

yeah, ever since I read kings blog...I knew that this would be the suikoden that FINALLY reveals jeane's secrets

lets just hope that its a good 1 and that it MAKES SENSE and ties in with what we know about jeane, it would be nice if raura was in the game...I wont care if jeane is gone as long as we finally uncover all her secrets
Quiotu

Post by Quiotu »

Just my two cents on this, but you do have to notice that she is at an unsteady rate exposing less of herself as the timeline goes on.

IV - 80%
V - 89% (Eh, I blame this probably because she's still young and likes the attention.)
I - 67%
II - 70% (close enough.)
III - 51%

And yes, IMHO, I do believe that Jeane looked the best in III, though I don't think that black is really her color. Keep her half-covered like that and give her a nice light-colored gown to wear, and she'd be a goddess.
lucreborn

Post by lucreborn »

k on the percentages page why does it look like the pink haired jean has a third eye on her forehead or is the color just off and the jewlery dont show
"I've always been alone, ever since I was born." ~luc suikoden 3~
HolyPaladin

Post by HolyPaladin »

lucreborn wrote:k on the percentages page why does it look like the pink haired jean has a third eye on her forehead or is the color just off and the jewlery dont show
She's wearing a circlet that's kind of thin.
Last edited by HolyPaladin on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.
Buff

Post by Buff »

i'm surprised so many people think that was a 3 eye. i always had the feeling that it was a circlet like what riou had but smaller.
Sun of a Studio

Post by Sun of a Studio »

Watch, in the next Suikoden, since this might be Jeane's last, the runemaster will be an old wrinkley lady and hey who knows, maybe she'll have 89% of skin showing too! Hahaha.
"If you can laugh at yourself everytime you fall down, people will think you're drunk"-Conan
xx TOXiC xx

Post by xx TOXiC xx »

So, Jeane actually is a playable character. I have seen on other forums that she's included in Unite Attacks. They're called Beauty Attack and True Beauty Attack supposedly.

That's good news because I was really hoping she was playable.
lucreborn

Post by lucreborn »

Sun of a Studio wrote:Watch, in the next Suikoden, since this might be Jeane's last, the runemaster will be an old wrinkley lady and hey who knows, maybe she'll have 89% of skin showing too! Hahaha.
Or maybe they will go all out with an eve look and have leafs on her parts and be 98% of skin hee hee.
"I've always been alone, ever since I was born." ~luc suikoden 3~
Sun of a Studio

Post by Sun of a Studio »

lucreborn wrote:
Sun of a Studio wrote:Watch, in the next Suikoden, since this might be Jeane's last, the runemaster will be an old wrinkley lady and hey who knows, maybe she'll have 89% of skin showing too! Hahaha.
Or maybe they will go all out with an eve look and have leafs on her parts and be 98% of skin hee hee.
That's fine with me, just so long that she's 90 years old ;) hehe kidding....
"If you can laugh at yourself everytime you fall down, people will think you're drunk"-Conan
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

Jeane looks best in SV hands down, IMHO. She's seductive...it's her trademark. She could be a lot worse. I think it suits her fine. Not slutty. Seductive. This isn't the real world. It's Suikoden...who knows what they think about it.
The Miraculous Epidemic, Cruel Salvation, and Merciful Genocide.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Jeane is still mostly a mystery by the conclusion of SV, correct? What's revealed about her in this game? If it deals too much with the main plotline, please don't tell and only give an ambiguous answer (yes or no with some explanation without main story spoilers would be fine).
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Post by dragonmasterx »

Jeane is still mostly a mystery by the conclusion of SV, correct?
Yes
What's revealed about her in this game?
Not much, although Godwins and Zerase seem to know about her beforehand.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

dragonmasterx wrote:
Jeane is still mostly a mystery by the conclusion of SV, correct?
Yes
What's revealed about her in this game?
Not much, although Godwins and Zerase seem to know about her beforehand.

thats very dissapointing to hear...especially since king hinted it might be her last suikoden...if they end jeane's role in the series I will be VERY upset...

well here's hoping she's in the next 1...if there is another 1