Someone give me the link, slap me, or help me!

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
Wotanmetal

Someone give me the link, slap me, or help me!

Post by Wotanmetal »

Just finished Suikoden IV

I was wondering if someone knows, has, etc.

A GOOD WELL EXPLAINED and DETAILED timeline of the bearers of the Rune of Punishment?

Who got it first? Cray or his son? And more importantly how or where? Where did Rakgi's father got it? In the ruins of Obel i saw one arm coming out of the grave (like if it had summoned a rune...)...Who was buried there? Im confused....

Plz give me the link if it has been posted before, or help me.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

http://www.suikosource.com/history/truerunes/

Suikosource is a website aswell as a forum. Shocker, eh?
Wotanmetal

Post by Wotanmetal »

lol i know, but it doesn't say how did Cray's son got the rune...how did the rune that the Queen of Obel had went all the way to Scarlet Moon's border with Koolok?
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Past Owners: Man buried in Obel ruins, Queen of Obel, Graham Cray's son, Graham Cray, Rikie's husband, Brandeau, Glen Cott
Rhapsodia spoilers
[spoiler]I think this may need to be updated as we know from Rhapsodia that Steele had it and he's the one who gave it to Brandeau, unless Rikie's husband is Steele. I haven't ran into Rikie in Rhapsodia (yet?) so I suppose that's a possibility.[/spoiler]
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Rakgi's father isn't in Rhapsodia.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

[spoiler]So the information does need to be updated to put steele in the timeline of Rune of Punishment holders then.[/spoiler]

But I suppose we will have to wait a while for main website Rhapsodia updates, as the information needs to be digested first.
Futch02

Post by Futch02 »

I thought it went something like this... (i may be wrong, feel free to correct anybody I didn't know and anybody who's in the wrong order >.<)

Queen of Obel---> ???---> Graham Cray---> Cray's Son---> ???---> Rakgi's Dad---> ???---> Steele---> Brandeau---> Glen---> Lazlo
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

there's a timeline of it at wilkopedia.com. I started a thread about it in one of these forums not too long ago, wondering who Steele was hehe. Now i know. *SLAP*
Strategy is the key to victory!
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Oh really? Ha, I remember son_michael asked that same question and I used deductive logic to figure out who steele was. All thanks to the hints from patapi, draginmaster_x, and SARS.
I hope everything is going delicious.