Rita's quest

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
son_michael

Rita's quest

Post by son_michael »

anybody beat that damm little girl yet? those 2 purple elements help her 2 much, my fire element things are stupid!

well any good tips on beating her?

EDIT: I beat her and she joined me! my strategy for beating her is simple, at the start of the match let the elementals fight each other and your job is to make sure you erase rita's efforts for about 2 turns, when 2 turns have passed you will see the results from the elementals, {when its rita's turn you will know whether your winning or not based on her comments} if your lucky, your fire elementals will have gone to some far off area and covered alot of ground, if this is the case.. pay attention to the purple elementals, do not cast your fire near them! most likely they will undue all of your hard work...instead cast in the opposite direction there in, if the purples elementals are where rita is...focus on making the middle full of fire, and hope that your fire elementals are on the left side aquiring more squares for you, its all luck I tell you! you have to hope that the purple elementals stay in the same purple areas, they absolutley cant go near the fire elementals and they cant spread out! because if they do, your most likely gonna lose...if you clearley have more fire than rita has purple...keep pressing your attack either on areas she has already claimed or .. empty areas, if all goes well you should win after the 5 turns
I wrote: my strategy for beating her is simple, at the start of the match let the elements fight each other and your job is to make sure you erase rita's efforts for about 2 turns, when 2 turns have passed you will see the results from the elementals, {when its rita's turn you will know whether your winning or not based on her comments} if your lucky, your fire elementals will have gone to some far off area and covered alot of ground, if this is the case..

however if thats not the case and your fire elementals are all swirling around in circles and the purple ones are covering everything....reset it because youve lost

I hope that helps everyone, sorry for making this topic and then solving it myself mods...hopefully my little explanation will help others with this problem and will make up for it

should I change the name of this thread to "strategy for rita's quest"?

if you think thats a good idea then feel free to do so, or if you give me the okay, ill do it after I see your replies

everyone, this quest is all about luck! keep trying and you will recruit rita!
killey

Post by killey »

Since she only for the most part uses her beads on blank ground in order to win you've gotta use your fire beads where they'll turn purple into red, you know +your element and -hers at the same time. Rita is actually a useful character in ST, I'm up to the pirate place and she's been really useful, I just wish wasn't lightning, I've got 3 lightning elementers because Seneca had Thunder God Garb on...I'll stop rambling on now.
Futch02

Post by Futch02 »

I just kept following her around and throwing my fire ontop of her lightning. :D After that, it's just luck on where the elements go. I found sometimes, stading in the path of one can redirect the flow, since they can't go through you. At least, I've yet to have it happen to me. ^^;

P.S. Is anybody else DEVISTATED that there's no Rita-pon?! ;_;
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Futch02 wrote:I just kept following her around and throwing my fire ontop of her lightning. :D After that, it's just luck on where the elements go. I found sometimes, stading in the path of one can redirect the flow, since they can't go through you. At least, I've yet to have it happen to me. ^^;

P.S. Is anybody else DEVISTATED that there's no Rita-pon?! ;_;
thats a very good tip futch! and im glad theres no rita pon!
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

there is sometimes a Bargain item, Rage Bead, in Razril - realized this was not the same as Flame Bead only after beating Rita's game - it's equivalent to the 2nd elemental sword spell ie changes a larger area into Fire. i'm sure it would be extremely useful vs Rita..
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

yeah your right, never thought of that

I have alot of those rage beads now