SUIKODEN TACTICS IS OUT TODAY! {novemeber 9th}

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
son_michael

SUIKODEN TACTICS IS OUT TODAY! {novemeber 9th}

Post by son_michael »

I dont know if this is the right place to put this, this seems like the best place to me though

suikoden tactics is out in stores today! and around 3 pm, im off to the game store to grab my reserved copy, so how many of you have reserved it and are getting it today? im so excited!
Wicked_Rune_Bearer

Post by Wicked_Rune_Bearer »

Like I am and I don't even have to pay since my birthday is sunday and it's reserved I get the music cd but unfortunatly I don't think that I can get it today num 1 by parents are broke until friday num 2 I want to get it and the stragtey guide at the same time and num 3 I going over to a girls house at 1:00 (we get out early today) and i'm staying there till 6:00 to when I then have to go to church so even if I did get it today I wouldn't be able to play it :(
A rpg-suikoden site that lets you choose your character and basically play suikoden on your computer as if it was on your ps console
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Suikoden_Legends
amelia108

Post by amelia108 »

son_michael, where did you reserve your copy? did you get ahold of the store and did they say they in fact had it in? i'd really like to know, because besides amazon.com it seems like it's supposed to be out today. i don't want to wait till next tuesday. too many other things to buy then.

edit: bestbuy says they'll have it the 11th. and media play says the 10th!urgh.

but gamestop supposedly has it in. i'll have to go there before the end of the day.
Last edited by amelia108 on Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
son_michael

Re: ...

Post by son_michael »

amelia108 wrote:son_michael, where did you reserve your copy? did you get ahold of the store and did they say they in fact had it in?
I reserved it at a gamestore in staten island called game champ, I called them yesterday{november 8th} and they said there getting a shipment in noon tomorow{today} I also called gamestop a while ago and they told me the shipments are coming in on the 9th of november
amelia108

Post by amelia108 »

thanks for the info. i'll definitely be checking at gamestop.
skymansxeno

Post by skymansxeno »

I'll be picking up mine either at 1:30 or 3:00 today. Can't wait for it.
Sutarion

Post by Sutarion »

Just picked up mine at EB Games!

They only ordered three, two of which were pre-ordered.

Fortunately I managed to pick up the third!
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

You bought three? . . . why?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

no, he managed to pick up the third copy that was ordered by the store

apparently he didnt pre order it
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Ohhhh I get it. That makes more sense. Only three copies? That poor store, they aren't catering to Suikoden fans nearly enough.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

well bad news for me, I have to wait until tomorrow to get my game, the shipment got delayed, they will be picking up the shipment tonight and then sell it tommorow, but the shipment did still come in today on november 9th, its just that they wont sell it until tommorow
Legion

Post by Legion »

I got mine at an EB in San Francisco.

The extra music disc is indeed inside the package, in a separate discholder attachment.
The Bryan

Post by The Bryan »

I got it today at game stop at 2:00 :)
WERD
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

It's not out in Canada yet from what I can tell. I went to a couple stores in the area and they don't have it yet. I'll try again tomorrow I suppose.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Since I am in class from 6am until 5pm on Wednesdays and only a 15 minutes break from 11:30-11:45 I was on pins and needles all day because I wasn't able to go and pick up my copy extra early. Fortunately, I just got home and played a few battles. I am liking what I"m seeing thus far. Also, if I were Kika, I'd ask that man, Edgar, for babies immediately
I hope everything is going delicious.