Save won't load~formerly:Can Someone Understand maybe...

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
Viki

Save won't load~formerly:Can Someone Understand maybe...

Post by Viki »

Em well i played the game and i was in d area of antei for sure becoz i was trying to get that appraiser but lol i was at the very end of the game !!! Anyways I had to stop for my exams but then i forgot to continue playing it. After about 3 months when i try to load it, it would jam ,its when tir starts running in the middle of the screen and then at the bottom right corner a blue Suikoden appears and there it jams, I would like to continue but i think i have to start it from the beginning.

Can someone tell me whats the problem if it's the memory card or d game?

Edit by Oppenheimer: Please use a subject that relates to the topic of the thread.
O.k, o.k, o.k don't sneeeze, don't sneeze, no, no NOOOOOOOOO!! Aaa AAACCHHHHHOOOO!!!!!
UUUhhhhh where am I this time?
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Checked the disc to see if it's scratched or dirty?
Viki

Post by Viki »

Yeah i did !!! it had a small scratch which btw was very hard to c, but i really dunno , i guess i'll start it again.

oh well bad luck lol!
O.k, o.k, o.k don't sneeeze, don't sneeze, no, no NOOOOOOOOO!! Aaa AAACCHHHHHOOOO!!!!!
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

you can play the game on your computer with a PS emulator. Or buy the game off ebay.
Strategy is the key to victory!
Viki

Post by Viki »

uhh thnks lol i'll try, coz i think my ps2 will be gone for a while i took it to my nearby seller and told me that the memory card is dmamged i don't know what it is but i left it at him just so that he could clean it well for me lol we'll c thnkx ppl