Guestion About The Manga Of Suikoden III

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Viktor_33815
Location: Wandering somewhere between the Toran Republic and The City States

Guestion About The Manga Of Suikoden III

Post by Viktor_33815 »

Just a Weird Question about the Manga How MAny Issues Has there/ Will be if anyone can awneser me i would appreciate it thanks

........so in other words....................
...........PLEASE HELP......................
Flik: you look like a bear when you wake up in the morning
Viktor: Roar......
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

So far we are only up to volume 6 but it is assumed that it will stretch until a 9th volume or even a 10th.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

In most places we're up to volume 7 in English.
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Really? Guess I'm a bit behind in the times. I've just got up to volume 5...and am not planning to buy any more.
Star of destiny

Post by Star of destiny »

Is the story that of the game or is it about what you dont see in S3?
"Leknaat calls me "traveler of the night and bearer of the stars". Though I see the stars that dwell within each of you, I could not possibly hope to know where fate may take you. And I myself am simply one star among many."
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

its more in depth with bonus scenes, in the very beginning you see lucia holding hugo in her arms after giving birth to him, you see how hugo meets fubar, you see hugo and fubar bonding,you see the scene with chris and lilly at the party, you see the grasslanders battle with harmonia and lebuque MUCH more in depth and it just looks so fricken awsome, oh and you also see chris fighting with captain gallahad and leutenant perez, almost forgot about yuber! an old man is asking some citizen of vdz about wyatt lightfellow and where he can find him, chris happens to hear the conversation and informs the old man that her father is dead and then the old man walks away and we see a dog in an alley that is until the old man kills it by slidding a blade down his shirt and then POOF! its yuber! I LOVED THAT SCENE! cant believe I almost didnt include it...

so yea, buying the manga is worth it, as its slightly different from the game with bonus scenes,flashbacks,scenes that are changed from the game and more story

the manga rules

edit:lots of typos, had to edit twice
Last edited by son_michael on Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Star of destiny

Post by Star of destiny »

Hehe ok, ill look into getting some of it :)
"Leknaat calls me "traveler of the night and bearer of the stars". Though I see the stars that dwell within each of you, I could not possibly hope to know where fate may take you. And I myself am simply one star among many."
Viktor_33815
Location: Wandering somewhere between the Toran Republic and The City States

Ok Thanx

Post by Viktor_33815 »

Thanx Y'all that really helped becaues i think i saw it up to 7.

Wasn't really sure how for it is gonna go to but thanx

Later

Peace out
Flik: you look like a bear when you wake up in the morning
Viktor: Roar......
Soul Eater

Post by Soul Eater »

Is there much that happens in the game that the manga misses?

I ask because I cannot get Suikoden 3 here in the UK, but want to know the storyline + everything else that I can find out...
Kirke

Post by Kirke »

As far as I can tell/remember, it's mostly all there, storyline-wise. You're not going to see things like how Nadir and Twaikin get recruited, or all the backstory from Kidd/bath scenes/etc., but the actual plot elements are all there.