LOVE IN SUIKO??

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

The information came from a Shinsho, if I do recall, but I can't seem to find the Shinsho in question. I'll continue looking, however.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Millie

Post by Millie »

and what do you think about ellie and riou, she must feel something for him because rina shame her in front of him of a easy way in more of one time
Black Knight Yuber

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

Eilie likes Riou because of his heroic ability. Is there anything going on between the 2 probably not. Just friends, go back to the beginnng of the game and watch how much he helped Eilie, Rina, Bolgan at the time.

Eilie was doing a knife throwing routine in Ryube Village, she needed a volunteer. Rina said that Eilie hasn't been doing to well on her knife throwing routine. They pick Riou out of the entire crowd. I think it was Rina or Eilie that said he was cute after picking him. As long as you didn't move and got hit, Eilie was happy to impress the crowd. She thanked Riou for helping out in the routine. Once the routine ended they wanted to go to Kyaro. Once they got into North Sparrow Pass, they fought the Mist Monster on the top. Alot of people were scared of going there because of the monster. Riou, Jowy, (whoever else,) Eilie, Rina, & Bolgan defeat the Mist Monster they thank Riou for his actions. Eilie was greatful to him beacause of all the things Riou did for her/group.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

There's a lot in the game that hints she has the hots for him, too though. Mostly stuff Rina says. One example would be when you bump into them at Coronet. The scene goes something like:

Rina: "Long time no see Riou. Is this your girlfriend?" (motioning to Nanami)
Riou replies no.
Rina: "Oh, good news for you, eh, Eilie?"
Eilie: "Shut up Sis!"

It's something like that anyway.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

its been mentioned on here about hugo and lilly, well straight straight from suikoden 3, more specifically hugo chapter 2 before you fight yuber at ancient hideaway

Lilly: lets go on the frontal asssault
hugo: I agree with Lilly
Lilly:My Hugo.... you understand! its so sweet of you to always say how right I am. Now lets kill 'em all!

this would suggest lilly does indeed have feelings for hugo, unless its a translation error
Black Knight Yuber

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

Lilly was being sarcastic. She just wanted him to agree with her plan that's all. I highly doubt that Hugo would see anything in her. Lilly likes to be the one giving orders and loves it even more when the rest just agree with her.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Delete post.
Last edited by Angelis_Taleria on Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

umm, where did I say that hugo has feelings for her? I said the dialouge seems to confirm that LILLY has feelings for hugo, not the other way around...

hugo wasnt being sarcastic either angelis, if you choose to agree with her then hes being 100 percent serious and wants to fight them just like she does

you guys completley mis read my post.....
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Ah, even the great Taleria makes mistakes.

Well now, Lilly just likes it that someone agrees with her. Doesn't have feelings for Hugo.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

then what about the "MY HUGO...." part, If that particular part is sentimental then I could see her having feelings for hugo..of course if it was a curtious "my..."it obviously wasnt
Last edited by son_michael on Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

You can interpret their dialogue however you want, but Konami would have to officiate your opinion in order for it to be true.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

son_michael wrote:then what about the "MY HUGO...." part, If that particular part is sentimental then I could see her having feelings for hugo..of course if it was a curtious "my..."it obviously wasnt
That's just her possessive nature.

If I were interpret things with your logic, I could say that Lilly likes ladies since she asked Chris to dance.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Jowy Atreides wrote:You can interpret their dialogue however you want, but Konami would have to officiate your opinion in order for it to be true.
I never said it was true, I just said it suggest lilly has feelings for hugo, trying to get others to discuss that line, im not implying lilly likes hugo, im just saying that line could be taken as such and I want people to discuss it...

That's just her possessive nature.

If I were interpret things with your logic, I could say that Lilly likes ladies since she asked Chris to dance.

maybe she does... lol j/k, I would think lily asked chris to dance cause no one would dance with her or maybe cause she saw chris as someone who could teach her
Spanish Seed

Post by Spanish Seed »

When Hugo agrees to Lilly's plan he thought that she was really going to attack them. It turned out to be a run away. When she gives the signal to attack she runs away leaving Hugo puzzled at the moment then he runs. Leaving Luc's group watching on, wondering what the hell just happened. This could of been a last second decision on whether or not she wanted to attack them.
czartiffac

Post by czartiffac »

Aila and Jacques has also quite a relationship with both not admitting thier feelings but seems to show it by sharing/buying/indulging of Soda hehehe and with the manga release of Suikoden 3 it seems more confirmed now.