A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Can I save the images from the site itself? I'm going to upload it in my own bandwidth at photobucket.
Agremsep

Post by Agremsep »

Yes, you can save it to your com and upload it to your photobucket. But now, the photobucket has a feature that allows you to save the images from the site directly into you photobucket.
Sazar

Post by Sazar »

Why can't we have sigs? bandwidth?
Eao

Post by Eao »

I guess thats the reason, its the only logical one. Back in the day there were two suikosources on EZ board. one was "causal" because we who were there all know how crazy the place got (as I see it, plus I'm a bit at fault too) one allowed sigs and post icons and decent sized avatars, the other was more vanilla. I made another acount there (or global?) as Kuwaizairu, because I wanted to keep my sig elswhere.

there is a lot of ever changing traffic here, though there are some timeless folk, I still think its a "bandwith" type thing. If not, then because image signatures create problems, advertise and what not. we should be thankfull we get 80x80 avatas. some sites only allow 30x30. and some none at all. The closest thing we can do is some limmited text art. like mine. look its a banner with my name. ain't it sweet?

back to the subject, photoshop is a wonderfull thing, if you can use it you can take boring offical art, or screen captures and jazz them up. like the one I'm using
look bars! i win at photoshop! not really. I used to draw dolphin avatars at 80x80, (used to be 60x60, and I was because somone else did) so now, belive it or not editing them is hard.

-----
(kuwai-eao trying to post somthing meaning full and not a one liner and failing due to bad grammar.)
the best thing about the internet is that they can't see you pick your nose
kenderlyn

Post by kenderlyn »

dunno if it's been asked, but would anyone know where to find pics of Snowe in his pirate costume? I've been looking, but I can't find them, and I have no idea how to get screencaps myself
Kenderlyn

Did you know that explosives can come in small packages too?. Oops!
SUBOK-DAGOK

Post by SUBOK-DAGOK »

Mikuyunatiriu wrote:If you'd like, I'd love to make afew avaters concerning the games?
I love making avaters in my spare time, and wouldn't mind making afew Suikoden ones. ( I hardly make them, maybe this is my first time? And I'd like to experiment with such pictures. )

Edit;

I made three if anyone would like to use them.
You can use the links I've provided, I don't mind as all. But if you want to sent them at your own area, you'll have to right click the link.

Http://suikoden.hinasaki.net/Icons/01.gif - Flame Champion, right?
Http://suikoden.hinasaki.net/Icons/02.gif - Apple
Http://suikoden.hinasaki.net/Icons/03.gif - Apple again.
IM KINDA NEW AT THIS SO A RIGHT CLICK AND THEN WHAT?
I LIKE THE FLAMECHAMPION AVA CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? PLEASE
Lord Tsubaki

Post by Lord Tsubaki »

Right click on the link of the avatar you want to use and click on copy shortcut (Internet Explorer) or copy link location (Mozilla Firefox). Then click on the profile link on top of the forums and paste the copied url in link to off-site avatar.
"heehee! a fish, a fish, I wish to catch a fish." - a kid from Kuskus
Eao

Post by Eao »

I have some icons, but a few are 80x80. am I allowd to link to where I put them here in this thread? its on geocities.
the best thing about the internet is that they can't see you pick your nose
Lord Tsubaki

Post by Lord Tsubaki »

Yes, you can. ^__^
"heehee! a fish, a fish, I wish to catch a fish." - a kid from Kuskus
kuroinekokun

Post by kuroinekokun »

Okay, where can I find Suikoden 4 official artwork? I want a pic of Sigurd, Hervey and Helmut as well as Tal and Keneth but I can only find the latter. I want to make S4 avvies and I can't find their pictures!
Sid: He he he...
Riou: ??
Sid: Hoo Hoo Hoo HAHAHAHA!
jeane is the coolest char

Post by jeane is the coolest char »

just a queston what are the names of the hamster like guys in suikoden 2?
i have bad grammer >.<
Jeane is my hero
Stormfeather Dancer

Post by Stormfeather Dancer »

The names are:

1. Mokumoku
2. Mekumeku
3. Mikumiku
4. Makumaku
5. Mukumuku

They are flying squirels.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Can someone get me a pic of Chris in her grasslands outfit? I've never really had an avatar before. It always confused me for some reason.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Might as well.....

Does anyone here have seen a (or have or has the site of the pic) pic of one of the cobra's(MGS3) or a pic of Ocelot?
Keriaku

Post by Keriaku »

Hi, I just wanted to know if my avatar is an okay size.