Anita vs Oulan vs Zamza

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Agremsep

Anita vs Oulan vs Zamza

Post by Agremsep »

Erm, I trying to pick on these 3 to be my constant party member because I like characters with special runes like them. But I am having a dillemma of choosing.

Anita seems weak but her Falcon gurantees at 2X dmg every turn.
Oulan seems strong but her Angry Dragon (am I correct?) only attacks once unless Berserk.
Ramza...erm..looks quite ok but doesn't impress that much..

Any suggestions?
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

If you have a fury rune, give it to Oulan for maximum damage.
If you managed to steal the Fire Sealing rune from sneaking into the highland camp during the Muse event, Give that to Zamza for maximum damage. Anita sux.
"Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!"--Glen Quagmire
"Victory is mine!"--Stewie Griffin
"Oh that's just nastee..."--Cleveland
"...evil monkey living in my closet..."--Chris Griffin
Agremsep

Post by Agremsep »

Crowley's_Apprentice wrote:If you have a fury rune, give it to Oulan for maximum damage.
If you managed to steal the Fire Sealing rune from sneaking into the highland camp during the Muse event, Give that to Zamza for maximum damage. Anita sux.
Ehm, ya Anita looks horribly weak. Hmm I wonder where I got the impression that the Falcon rune was good? Must be Valeria...

Anyways, I can only allow 1 of them for my party. Seeing that Anita sucks, it is now Oulan vs Ramza. Yes, I have the Fury rune but I have other plans for it for other characters. Zamza has already equiped the Fire Sealing rune.

Ermm..Oulan vs Ramza.....=.=" headache...

Edit : Ramza = ZAMZA. Sorry, I am an avid fan of FFT. =.="
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

I would pick Zamza because with the fire sealing she not only does constant awesome damage she is protected from all fire attacks.

EDIT: whoops-he, sorry i always get confused--Zamza looks like a chick.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Depending on how you setup these characters. If you have Fury Rune, stick with Oulan. If you have Valeria in your party, use Anita and attach Double Strike or Fury.

Zamza (not Ramza) is okay, but least useful if compared to the other two. By attaching Fire Sealing, you practically wasted 1 rune slot just to protect him from his Fire Dragon Rune.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

Oulan is not only better offensively (3x dmg each round) but also has very high defense. Power Rings or Fire emblems could be added to make the damage even higher.
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
Stallion

Post by Stallion »

Valeria is better than either. She has far higher defense with a sheild and unlike Suiko 1 she is godly fast unlike Oulan or Zamza. Also her chances of hitting multiple enemies on Free Will and her counter rates are high.

Oulan... I tried her but by the endgame enemies were generally dead by the time she got to move.

Oh and dont forget Valeria's rune has a critical attack for 5x damage.

Still if you want a consistant big hitter go with Killey ^^
Agremsep

Post by Agremsep »

lol. I still do not have Killey or Valeria at this point. I am just comparing Anita, Zamza and Oulan.

From the posts, I can see Anita is kinda out of favour, Zamza is ok and Oulan seems to be getting the votes.

Considering Zamza and Oulan, both need be given a rune to maximize their abilites. For eg, Zamza needs the Fire Sealing Rune while Oulan needs the Fury Rune for her unlimited Angry Dragon.

But stats-wised, it seems that Oulan is better although some would argue she is slow.
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Yeah, I was thinkin' last night and realized whoops, oulan's better.
Why is Killey so good?
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Anita's a great character. She's pretty powerful, has the falcon rune, and has good magic stats... the only problem with the magic is that it takes quite a while to get a second rune slot.

Out of the three I would choose Oulan based on her power, HP and defense. The other two are also very good, though. I'd recommend trying them all out.
Purr.
Agremsep

Post by Agremsep »

Oulan it is!! :D Thanks.
RageRune

Post by RageRune »

Good choice. Oulan is definitly better than Zamza or Anita. Especially early in the game (got her before going to Lakewest). Just make sure you level her up good and give her runes that improve her strength.
yipikiyayey21

Post by yipikiyayey21 »

I'd Go with Oulan too rather than Zamza.. Having her equipped with Power RIngs, Embedding Exertion, Having Fury on her RUne Slot, And Boosting her to a high level, he'd be more useful compare to Zamza's horrible, self-wounding RUne...

[21]

Kung sino man ang mga pilipino jan, pm nyo lang ASL nyo sa kin.

ALL MY GAME FILES IN SUIKODEN 1 AND 2 WAS DELETED. GRRR... I Hate it!