In Crom Village - Character Recruitment!!

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Kalika.Storm

In Crom Village - Character Recruitment!!

Post by Kalika.Storm »

Hey, ok I'm newly registered and just spent an hour or so flipping through posts trying to find an answer to this...

I'm closing in on the end of my game in Suikoden II, I have 105 stars recruited, having only Gordon, Mukumuku (damn squirrel!) and Tenkou to recruit.

The guide says that to Recruit Tenkou, you go to Crom with a Window Set in your inventory and talk to him, well.. I've tried at various times and I still can't seem to find the bugger, I get to his house... but nobody's there. It's rediculous!!

And a little side note: I read a lot on MukuMuku being annoying to find, try this on for size, I was walking around between GreenHill & Matilda with 6 people in group, squirrel showed up in 10 straight battles!!! I came back with Just Main Character, walked around for two hours.... and nothing....
That's so annoying!! >.<

Anyways, any help with Tenkou would be a wonderful help.
Heh, I have two saves, one where I rushed into L'Renoulle the other I did by accident and was just before going to battle (the first save Nanami died, I was NOT thrilled) the second one I'm doing it right so I can get that fabled Best Ending.

Later Folks.
The Black Knight

Post by The Black Knight »

Did you already take back Mitilda?

If u did ur screwed.......

You cant get anymore stars after you attack Mitilda. Thats probably why you cant find Tenkou in his house.

And about Mukumuku try to get him in Kyaro at the beginning of the game its a time saver.
What the Futch!!!!

Vagueness is my specialty.
Blackhand jr

Post by Blackhand jr »

Look in all the buildings. I had troubel fiding Windo in the first one and that did the trick.
Kalika.Storm

Post by Kalika.Storm »

I've actually recruited 3 more stars tonight, and no I haven't taken back Matilda, I don't think so anyways, I went through tonight and got Pesmerga, Vincent, and Mazus...

So I still think I have time. I haven't started the big plot event yet.
and I have looked in every building, I've scoured that town.. it's kind of amusing.
The Black Knight

Has nanami (suposidly) died yet?
What the Futch!!!!

Kalika.Storm

Post by Kalika.Storm »

Nope, in the first save this was before I triggered the plot event that lead to the battles, that lead to Nanami and the other guy dying. I haven't taken Matilda yet, nor Muse.

It's really strange...*blinks* I could go check and see what plot event I trigger by going to talk to Shu... but I don't think I'm that far yet in this save. I moved to the second save incase anything SHOULD happen then I'd have a back up to go on... and I'm glad I did, because I had something to fall back on after losing to bloody Han... in the damn Rock Paper Scissor Battle..

Bleh, My boyfriend told me I rushed wayyy too fast into the Battles, and into that area, so I came to first initial save which was before it to do things right.

That's where I am now.
(Sorry if it sounds confusing, I'm way past tired..)
The Black Knight

Im really confused.... :?:

Did you take back Greenhill yet?
What the Futch!!!!

mokumoku

Post by mokumoku »

[quote]Has nanami (suposidly) died yet?[/quote]

what does that suppose to mean???
The Black Knight

it means has Nanami died or looked like she died but didnt.
What the Futch!!!!

Kalika.Storm

Post by Kalika.Storm »

I have Greenhill yes. I went there to Get Silver Hammer this morning. (I cheated and used a guide because I was getting annoyed with game)
The Black Knight

Did you battle outside of mitilda and then heard that Kiba was mortally wounded?
What the Futch!!!!

Kalika.Storm

Post by Kalika.Storm »

No, I saved and quit after getting Greenhill last night, made double saves and moved to second save after that point, and found out Kiba and the Leonburg? (I think that's it?) were both Mortally injured in a battle.

But on the save that I'm on currently working to recruit Tenkou, MukuMuku and Gordon I have only gotten GreenHill. Nothing was mentioned of Kiba yet.

Right now I'm camped in Greigminster because I was trying to get Gordon again, I still have a long ways to go trading wise..

(I'd try to check out the plotpoint tonight, but my parents are both sleeping and it'd wake them up)
The Black Knight

What do you mean by save that you are working on?
What the Futch!!!!

Kalika.Storm

Post by Kalika.Storm »

*blinks* I got to a certain point in the game last night, after getting GreenHill where I made a double save. One in slot one and 1 in slot 2.

I figured this way, if I screwed something up in one save, I wouldn't be too far behind and could catch up with the other save.

So in slot 2 - I've lost Kiba and Nanami, taken Muse and got to L'Renoulle
Slot 1 - We've gotten Greenhill, but nothing else. Haven't proceeded in plot after that.

EDIT: it's kind of a failsafe for me. I play games strange, usually making one or two saves for my own security feeling.
Last edited by Kalika.Storm on Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Black Knight

oooooooo alright...........

.....anyway did you hear that Leon and Kiba were moradly wounded yet? Or did you just see kiba leave the castle?
What the Futch!!!!