Humphrey & Futch

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
General Teo

Humphrey & Futch

Post by General Teo »

*POSSIBLY SPOILER*
See to recruit them am I right in thinking you should get them, the first time your in Matilda when you are trying to get the Matilda Knights.

because i heard something about if you do there quest at the wrong time you dont actually recruit them.

Can someone please help.
Yesterdays history. Tommorows a mystery, todays a gift.
Mr Fitcher

Post by Mr Fitcher »

That is true. You cant recruit them after Matilda guest. (That is what i know)
Wise man think before they act.
I'm not wise man.
jetsrock

Post by jetsrock »

To get the "best ending", you must to recruit all 108 stars before retaking Matilda(Before the Rockaxe briefing). A sequence of events will happen there, and if you do not have all 108 stars you can not get the "best ending". Therefore, if you want Humprey and Futch to get the "best ending", you must recruit them before Matilda is closed off to the hero. However, I'm relatively sure you can recruit them after you take Matilda, but you will not get the good ending.
mokumoku

Post by mokumoku »

[quote]To get the "best ending", you must to recruit all 108 stars before retaking Matilda(Before the Rockaxe briefing). A sequence of events will happen there, and if you do not have all 108 stars you can not get the "best ending". Therefore, if you want Humprey and Futch to get the "best ending", you must recruit them before Matilda is closed off to the hero. However, I'm relatively sure you can recruit them after you take Matilda, but you will not get the good ending.[/quote]

i guess mr. fitcher and general theo means that you must recruit futch and humphrey the first time you visit rockaxe.... i've never experience the missing futch and humphrey because i always recruit them when i still have Jowy and do the push the wall trick in muse-rockaxe boarder which is good because you can level-up Riou fast.....;)