What's Kazah Village?

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Chronomantic

What's Kazah Village?

Post by Chronomantic »

I'm not sure what cheats the guy may of used exactly, but I downloaded a game save from GameFAQs ( don't remember which, it was a long time ago,) and under the teleportation list there's a Kazah village listed.

If I use it, it sends me back to the beginning of the game with my curretny party (Jowy and hero are getting changed.)

I find it weird because a Japanese message appears in the upper right corner after being teleported back to the Brigade tent, but the Kazah Village is in english.

I'm gonna feel dumb if Kazah village is just a in game town you visit that i'm forgetting about atm... but I don't remember it.
Has anyone else had this happen before?
Just curious why it's there, it's clearly a glitch if it re-starts the game. But the town is in english, so it was knowingly translated.
Gorudo

Post by Gorudo »

Gameshark, most likely.
Chronomantic

Post by Chronomantic »

Well, yea lol. What I'm curious about is why Konami even HAD a Kazah Village. Again, it was translated and the fact that it was in the game... they had some purpose for it, even if they did end up say scrapping it before suikoden ii release.