Where the hell is Gustav!!!

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Eugene

Where the hell is Gustav!!!

Post by Eugene »

I've finished defeating Neclord then it said that talk to Gustav to get a Mother Earth Crystal, WHERE IS HE??!!!!!
Viki

Post by Viki »

He's in his, well sort of house in Tinto. He's in the room where there's the piano.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

I'm confused with your questions, Eugene. You already asked about Clive's sidequest in Sajah and stuff (meaning that you're at the end of the game already), but now you ask a question as if you just finished killing Neclord (which is like 3/5 of the game).

And if you ask things like where Gustav is, it would be more helpful if you mentioned places that you have checked.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

sri. the one that in Sajah was a downloaded file, hehehehhehe! pls. answer, oh and Viki, he's not there!
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

If Gustav is not at his house, then the only possible answer to me is that your game is screwed up. You seem to not able to do certain things that's supposed to happen.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

He's in the room where u went for meetings every morning.
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
Gorudo

Post by Gorudo »

nuSeed wrote:He's in the room where u went for meetings every morning.
That is incorrect. He's in the room to the far right of that room.