the wife of nash?

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
GrayMercury

Post by GrayMercury »

could it be possible that...given the good ending in Suiko2, he may have married Nanami. (Guessing; i haven't played the gaidens...) and if you take the bad ending, then he may have married Sierra. Please tell me if I'm wrong.
This may or may not be confirmed depending on loading the data from Suiko2, (Which I still have yet to do.) PLEASE STOP ME IF I'M WRONG!
"Master, Violence is Wrong." - - Dongo (SV)
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Nash's supposed wife has blond hair.

Nanami is probably alive.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

Sierra's hairl color *can* be classified as a shade of blond, but still...
The Miraculous Epidemic, Cruel Salvation, and Merciful Genocide.
Ryna Hunter

Post by Ryna Hunter »

Well, who knows? Since vampires usually love handsome and beautiful human, I think there's a chance Sierra marry Nash (he's so so handsome). And I think Nash's easy going habit balances the bad temper of Sierra.
dragonknight123

Post by dragonknight123 »

If they were married (nash & Sierra). would she have turned him into a vampire. I know it sounds strange, but If she loves maybe she would want him to live forever like her. so she wouldn't be alone again. Also, just the fact that dont thinks out of nash's "characterist traits" to maybe wanna be young and good-looking forever. She has the Blue Moon rune back in her control, so they wouldnt need to drink human blood. its crazy i know but if they were married it is something Konami would have to take into consideration i think.
"I'll create a Single Unified Nation born of Force, and Yielding that Force"~Jowy Atreides
Sierra

Post by Sierra »

Not all vampires are capable of turning people into vampires. I'm not sure but I think Sierra is one of these.
Credit goes to "lucreborn" for my previous avatar.
"Judgement of Lorelai" for my current one!
Thanks both =)
dragonknight123

Post by dragonknight123 »

Thats not true. She turned Rean Penenberg into a vampire. Also SHe was the founder of her village. So I'd Imagine she turned other people into vamps as well.
"I'll create a Single Unified Nation born of Force, and Yielding that Force"~Jowy Atreides
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Vampires have a choice in the matter, even if they bite.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Flame Champion

Post by Flame Champion »

I'm pretty sure they dont have a choice in the matter, anyone that gets bitten by a vampire (Sierra for example) gets turned into a vampire.

That being said, i'm a fan myself of the theory that he and Sierra married, it would make sense as far as the descriptions of his wife go.

And something is strange about the way Nash looks. He may have just aged *very* well, but he looks way too young to be 37. I think hes a vampire :twisted:
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Acyually, vampires in Suikoden can opt to not turn their victims into vampires. Sierra pites Nash in Suikogaiden to "rejuvinate" herself during the battle against Rean Penenberg. There she explains she doesn't have to change Nash into a vampire. Also, she bites him again later on.
Flame Champion

Post by Flame Champion »

hmm, those suikoden vampires are an interesting breed, thanks for setting me straight SARS.

I think it still makes most sense if he and Sierra married, it is possible that she bit him and made him a vampire intentionally so he does not age....but who knows? Konami keeps the best kept secrets in any rpg, and as far as we know they might never enlighten us :(
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Anne Rice vampires also require more than a bite to make vampires. The "victim" also has to drink the vampire's blood.
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

As for vampires, there's so many ways of turning into a vampire, from so many people's POVs.

There's the one that is just a bite to turn.

Then there's the one where the vampire turning another into a vampire, must suck ALMOST all the blood of the vampiree, till they are on the verge of dying, and then the vampiree (sorry for making that word up) must suck the blood of the one who bit them.

The list goes on...
The Miraculous Epidemic, Cruel Salvation, and Merciful Genocide.
thundersenshi

Post by thundersenshi »

SARSadmin wrote:Acyually, vampires in Suikoden can opt to not turn their victims into vampires. Sierra pites Nash in Suikogaiden to "rejuvinate" herself during the battle against Rean Penenberg. There she explains she doesn't have to change Nash into a vampire. Also, she bites him again later on.
i think that sort of power may be exclusive to sierra alone, don't you think? that seems to make more sense if she's out hunting the rest of her vampire brood, who have turned to harming humans and making unnecessary vampires out of them.