Kindness vs Friendship

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Harukaze

Post by Harukaze »

Does Kindness work with the level up trick? In other words, if I spend some ungodly amount of time leveling up - say twenty hours for the sake of argument - and then die and continue, does the time spent levelling up count towards this total?
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

No, I don't think so because you will be brought back to the point when your last save was. And at that time, the game time is 20 hour less than what you've spent.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Harukaze

Post by Harukaze »

I figured as much but thought it was worth asking. I'm already past the point during which I tend to spend numerous hours levelling up and dying [namely, Matilda just before the Ruins and before the flight from Muse]. So in order to test this I'd need to spend a lot of time I wouldn't normally spend, which is undesirable. Unless anyone knows differently I'm going to take you at your word on this :)