[Codes] Gameshark codes

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
tenho

Re: [Codes] Gameshark codes

Post by tenho »

300698A7 000B
300698A9 000E

I use this code above to change Riou Runes but its freeze my game everytime i look up Riou strength or runes option. I run Duckstation on mobile, am i put wrong codes?
Thicc Nick

Post by Thicc Nick »

Hey, decided to make an account in this board to ask if anyone has made a code that gives enemies x2 HP? Tried editing the values using psychedelist's enemy editor but it isn't changing their HP and whenever certain enemies attack it crashes so that's been a bust.
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

Looking for a dead Gremio code when uploading data. I want to play the Ellie version of the McDohl quest and I don't want to run a whole new game of 1 without saving Gremio to upload.
Julian

Post by Julian »

Gremio flag is event flag 150 (0x96), bit for 0x4. On is dead, off is alive. So for that event flag, my game had 0xB. Setting the 0x4, that changes to 0xF. (Yeah I know I'm probably not using correct notation here.)

If you can give me your save before the event, I can try and edit the flag for you.
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

I actually didn't need it. I tried to delete the post, but the site said I'm not allowed.
I had a save state at Shasarazade, so it only took five or ten minutes to get to the final save point to create a Dead Gremio file.
Thanks for the offer, though.