Where is Viki?

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
ZiJiO

Where is Viki?

Post by ZiJiO »

OK, I'm right now in Chapter 4 with Geddoe, wanted to get Viki, looked on the 108 Stars Page, Mountain Path from Karayan Village.

OK so I went to the ruins of Karaya Village where you look down on it, went around for minutes, nothing happened.

Then I just went to the area called Mountain Path(connecting Caleria with Karaya Village) and went through it like 2 times in every way. Still nothing happened.

Where the hell is Viki?Where exactly?
Blitzkrieg

Post by Blitzkrieg »

She falls from the sky once you past a certain point in the beggining of the mountain path, which is at the very beggining of the trail. This happens in Chapter 4...So I don't know why you can't find her.
"We are forgotten in times of peace. It's only
when war looms that people remember we exist."
-The Great Leon Silverburg
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

When you're first allowed to explore in Chapter Four and the next plot-point is at Budehuc Castle, you cannot recruit Viki at this time because the creators wanted you to walk there instead of using Viki to teleport there. After getting to Budehuc Castle and furthering the plot as much as possible, go to the Mountain Path and elder Viki will be available for recruitment.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arcadius

Post by Arcadius »

maybe you need to have certain number of recruitments i think?
Argento Breesa

Post by Argento Breesa »

you don't have to get a certain number of recruitments at all. when you enter the Mountain Path, you're suposed to start going up the first path past the save point. after that you'll trigger a cut scene and Viki will appear.
"If you have nothing better to say to me, then leave me alone." -me
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Actually, I went at different times, and the first time was the time when the next plot-point would've been Budehuc Castle. The next time I tried the next plot-point would've been the entrance to the Great Hollow.

Thanks for correcing me Argento Breesa.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
ZiJiO

Post by ZiJiO »

Ok, today I went to recruit Nadir in Caleria and went again through Mountain Path for the 3rd time...and there she was...

I don't get it, but it seems you have to go multiple times through the mountain path before she appears.
RageRune

Post by RageRune »

I always got her every time I went to the Mountain Path at Chapt. 4, but I heard somewhere that it was random to get her.