The Suikoden Anime Topic [suikoden anime!!]

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
hiimcha

The Suikoden Anime Topic [suikoden anime!!]

Post by hiimcha »

lets hope that konami will release a suikoden anime!!

or the suikogaiden make it an anime please!! hehe :) :) :)

Consolidated multiple topics on the same subject... -p
hiimcha

hey pray that they someday release a suikoden anime!!

Post by hiimcha »

i want suikogaiden to be an anime..!!

or something new.. or suikoden 2 make an anime!! make it possible!!
rokkaku

Re: hey pray that they someday release a suikoden anime!!

Post by rokkaku »

why? are they going to make it in anime version?
patapi
Forum Moderator

Re: suikoden anime!!

Post by patapi »

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewt ... 35&start=0

Welcome to Suikosource~

Since I saw your other topic in General Discussion, and that this one doesn't specifically discuss Suikoden III only anyway, this one is locked. Please continue your discussions in the other topic linked above.
BadPotato

Post by BadPotato »

rokkaku wrote:why? are they going to make it in anime version?
lot of fan want it

Also, these old game are still alive on konami side... they recently make on sale "Suikoden II Radio" (limited until june 14) with some voice-acting characther... so use the same person for an anime isn't impossible (you can scroll down to hear 4 sample of this... btw the voice acting of mukumuku is awesome :) )

Also, I was supposed that if they create something big about suikoden, like an anime and they send SuikodenII on PSN, in same time.. that could be a nice markething strategy....
XIII

Post by XIII »

Haha the first sound clip you can download... I could definitely remember that scene. How nostalgic lol

As much as I would want a Suikoden anime, it might be very unlikely. Showing the recruitment of all 108 of them would be kind of a pain (unless they go the Manga route for 3 and end up with all of em with some just appearing in the background with no lines). Especially focusing on details of parts of it like Yuber/Pesmerga, Shu's plans, etc. Either way I would love to see Luca slaughtering everyone in anime form lol.
Blutiger Engel

Post by Blutiger Engel »

XIII wrote:Haha the first sound clip you can download... I could definitely remember that scene. How nostalgic lol

As much as I would want a Suikoden anime, it might be very unlikely. Showing the recruitment of all 108 of them would be kind of a pain (unless they go the Manga route for 3 and end up with all of em with some just appearing in the background with no lines). Especially focusing on details of parts of it like Yuber/Pesmerga, Shu's plans, etc. Either way I would love to see Luca slaughtering everyone in anime form lol.
I don't think it would be that hard. Some animes like Bleach and what not have 200 or so episodes, it seems quite common now. Though I personally don't like the long, drawn out series' like that, I would watch a Suikoden one.
XIII

Post by XIII »

Blutigengel wrote:I don't think it would be that hard. Some animes like Bleach and what not have 200 or so episodes, it seems quite common now. Though I personally don't like the long, drawn out series' like that, I would watch a Suikoden one.
It's true that most of the mainstream animes go for over 200 episodes but like you said it would definitely be drawn out. I'd rather prefer a good 30 - 50 eps (should be enough if they just show cameo or a few lines from the stars) I'm afraid that if they pull off a lot of episodes for a Suikoden anime then it would get as boring as Inuyasha did.

The best way I could see them pull the 108 stars though is just doing it like the manga did and maybe show them fighting during a war battle or something lol.
Blutiger Engel

Post by Blutiger Engel »

XIII wrote:
Blutigengel wrote:I don't think it would be that hard. Some animes like Bleach and what not have 200 or so episodes, it seems quite common now. Though I personally don't like the long, drawn out series' like that, I would watch a Suikoden one.
It's true that most of the mainstream animes go for over 200 episodes but like you said it would definitely be drawn out. I'd rather prefer a good 30 - 50 eps (should be enough if they just show cameo or a few lines from the stars) I'm afraid that if they pull off a lot of episodes for a Suikoden anime then it would get as boring as Inuyasha did.

The best way I could see them pull the 108 stars though is just doing it like the manga did and maybe show them fighting during a war battle or something lol.
Ugh, don't even mention Inuyasha... I liked it 5-6 years ago but damn, they completely drowned the plot within about 50-60 episodes of worthless crap. The manga of Suiko3 was great, however- but I never saw Landis in the background, which made me sad.
hiimcha

Post by hiimcha »

ya right like 50 episodes should do it... i really like suikogaiden to be anime...
Lemniscate

Main Suikoden Series Anime anyone?

Post by Lemniscate »

When I was playing S1 and S2 I can always think of link stories so Tir can have all 108 stars in an anime for example when tir and the others were searching for a boat to see the legendary doctor, Tir will bump into Lotte while looking for her cat right? And while Tir and others are at the inn Sarah was it?(the dancer) Tir will be chosen by Sarah? to dance with her and Tir will notice that when sarah is dancing people are happy then recruit her. What do you think?

So I think Suikoden Anime could become a big success(oh and it would be better if the japanese people do the DUbbing 'coz Japanese people have great and sometimes cute voices. ANYONE WHO AGREES SAY "YEAH") also I want to see how they cast runes on anime and also the effects of the transferring of true runes :D :D
Who's with me? Oh and suggestions are completely appreciated :D

If you can't think of something that can be linked just ask me I'll think of a way in the name of SUIKODEN :wink: :lol:
Sagiri

Re: Main Suikoden Series Anime anyone?

Post by Sagiri »

YEAH! I'm totally up for that! Suikoden is due for anime drama!
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.
RangerDeon

Re: Main Suikoden Series Anime anyone?

Post by RangerDeon »

I'd very much like to see a Suikoden anime. BUT I'd rather not see an anime based off one of the games, but more an original story and war. I think those would do better with fans because it lessens the chances of butchering characters/storyline.

But in the interest of this topic. There are many links that could pull in all 108 S.O.D.'s
Like the Suikoden III manga did; since it's too many characters to have the character go out and meet, he could run into them -- whether it be in towns or in various places -- and they'd play a role (big or small) and eventually be seen at the castle-headquarters. For example: in SII when Riou was gathering things for Pohl, he could run into Millie and Rikimaru just like he did in the game. And then they'd be at the Fort helping out and eventually be seen around the castle.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Princee

Re: The Suikoden Anime Topic [suikoden anime!!]

Post by Princee »

Yeh, it would be soo cool if they made a suiko anime.
Ancient Cheesecake

Re: The Suikoden Anime Topic [suikoden anime!!]

Post by Ancient Cheesecake »

Even though I never got to play Suikoden 3 but I read the manga, and seeing the intro really made me wish for an anime.
No offense intended.

Dumb dumb Moira Brown
Dumbest chick in this whole dumb town

Dumber than old king kong
Uglier than a junk yard dog

I set off a nuke to kill you
But fate was just too damn cruel