Flame Champion

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Maxamillian

Flame Champion

Post by Maxamillian »

does anyone know the flame champions origional name? just wondering its been buggin me
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Konami has not given him a name. Like how all the other silent Tenkai stars have no official names.
Feldoon

Post by Feldoon »

His name is Mr. F. Hero. ;D
Wicked_Rune_Bearer

Post by Wicked_Rune_Bearer »

what do you mean non of the other tenkai's, so who named tir, riou, ?, lazlo, and the other dude. and is it unofficial and if so again, who named them
A rpg-suikoden site that lets you choose your character and basically play suikoden on your computer as if it was on your ps console
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Suikoden_Legends
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

The other tenkai's were given names in the novelization. Officially, they have no name b/c they are supposed to be "you".
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Feldoon

Post by Feldoon »

Chris_Lightfellow wrote:The other tenkai's were given names in the novelization. Officially, they have no name b/c they are supposed to be "you".
Except Faroush Falenas.

His ol' unofficial name was gotten from some Japanese save game or something.

I'm still waiting on the novel to see if it's his official unofficial name though.
Maxamillian

Post by Maxamillian »

so theres no official unofficial name then? when what about the dude from the 5th one does he have one yet? or is there no novel about it? and are there any novels in english or only japanese?
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

No. The novel for S5 hasn't been written yet.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
kvox1040

Post by kvox1040 »

I named him pesmerga because he's not in SIII. But as for the actual name. There isn't one.
Alex Delferia

Post by Alex Delferia »

Update is that the Prince of Falena's novelization name is Freyjadour. Some people seem to remain loyal to the Faroush name, though.

I called the Flame Champion Feu, which is French for Fire. Yes, not very creative, I know...
Rai-Jin

Re: Flame Champion

Post by Rai-Jin »

I heared ppl somewhere ripped the CD of Suiko III and it said something like Hideo on his file so I called him Hideo too o.O
bla
tactless

Re: Flame Champion

Post by tactless »

if he has no "unofficial official" name, then why don´t just give him a name you like, like the original idea was? T.T
"Whoa! I can´t wait to learn the art of dozzing off at my feet!" - Nalleo