Bring back original cast~formerly:hope and another question

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Sniper_Zegai

Post by Sniper_Zegai »

Oppenheimer wrote:I don't think that's necessarily true, the Rune of Punishment was plenty powerful it destroyed entire fleets and also killed those that it was bound to. The beast rune decimated an entire village, true fire rune nearly destroyed the entire grasslands, etc etc. So I wouldn't say the Souleater is the most powerful.
First things first: I think if there will ever be a complete unification of the Tenkai stars it will be in the last suikoden. I would'nt mind one or two of them resurfacing but ultimatly I think we wont see much of them.

As for the quote: I've noticed the Soul Eater is being dissregarded as the most powerful true rune but did'nt Leknaat (even at the end of Suikoden 1 ) warn Tir NEVER to use its full power because it was so dangerous. Even the Gate Rune, Dragon Rune, Wind Rune, Sovereign Rune were all used to there full potencial with no real drawbacks. But the warnings that Leknaat gives are clear and she would have rather see the Liberation Army fight 100,000 soldiers than use the Soul Eaters power. Phew!?! I dragged that on abit, anyway thats just my opinion.
PSX Emulator Questions are here, if you have problems. Ask and hopefully I can help. Formerly known as Seifer by the way.