Suikoden CDs

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

Sickpup wrote:I Just recently bought the Suikoden II Vol 1 & 2 soundtracks. Does anyone know if the major battle theme from Suikoden 2 is on any of these discs? I can't find it.
Unfortunatly it is not on the OST. Why? I have no idea, I would have liked it to be on the CD's but alas... it is not. I do believe that it is on the Gaiden OST's, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Sientara

Post by Sientara »

It is on the soundtrack for Suikogaiden Vol. 1.
Funereal

Post by Funereal »

does anyone have a track listing for the celtic collections and the piano collections? i didn't see them on the otaku.com site, nor did i see them posted on this thread anywhere. just curious, thats all.
Basel

Post by Basel »

"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
PesmergaUK

Post by PesmergaUK »

I have a great condition Original Suikoden Soundtrack, just actually wondering if anyone knew how much it would be worth because I would of thought it would of been rare.
So He Returns.....
whileheavenwept

Post by whileheavenwept »

Anybody know a site where I can buy Genso Suikoden IV Music Collection ~Another World~? Preferably an official copy and not bootleg
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Did you check ebay?
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Razakin

Post by Razakin »

whileheavenwept wrote:Anybody know a site where I can buy Genso Suikoden IV Music Collection ~Another World~? Preferably an official copy and not bootleg
VGMworld has that on stock: Genso Suikoden IV Music Collection. And it's official, not bootleg. That site is also probably one of the best places to get VGM, especially servicewise.
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

Ebay recently only has musci from SV i have noticed some music from the games on Amazon but again not sure if it's IV but worth looking but am going to check out VGMworld cheers Razakin.
Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's stealing organs from the transplant ward!!
Razakin

Post by Razakin »

Persmerga wrote:Ebay recently only has musci from SV i have noticed some music from the games on Amazon but again not sure if it's IV but worth looking but am going to check out VGMworld cheers Razakin.
Also it's not so wise to buy VGM albums from Ebay and Amazon, almost every album there is a bootleg. Especially in Ebay.
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

Yeah i always know to check on Ebay but have no intention of purchasing these from Ebay but thanks for checking anyway.
Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's stealing organs from the transplant ward!!
whileheavenwept

Post by whileheavenwept »

Thanks a lot Razakin!, I shall order this very soon.
Does anyone know if this is a rare print? It seems to be very hard to find.
Razakin

Post by Razakin »

whileheavenwept wrote:Does anyone know if this is a rare print? It seems to be very hard to find.
It's not a rare print, but like some other Konami soundtracks, it was only buyable in their Custom Factory site, thankfully Kahori (the owner of VGMworld) bought copies to sell to us.
Basel

Post by Basel »

Razakin, do you know the ASIN code for Genso Suikoden IV Music Collection?
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

As far as i can see on Amazon.co.uk & Amazon.com this item is not available anymore thus not even listed anymore.

Also i cant see this product available on Amazon.co.jp sorry.