[Guide] List of MISSABLE characters

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

It's still Isato and Haswar. You'll only get a minor change in dialogue if you didn't recruit them.
lucreborn

Post by lucreborn »

Anyone who is having trouble with Nakula. in my 5th time through i finally solved the same problem everyone was having.

1. make sure you talk to him before going up the bandit mountain.

2. talk to him after bandit montain(should be awake now)

3. wait till you talk to everyone in the war room about the coronation ceremony and they tell you to head to the island.

4. do no head to the island talk to nakula and the event should trigger to go see oboro.

Hope this helps alot of people. :P
"I've always been alone, ever since I was born." ~luc suikoden 3~
Riou92

Post by Riou92 »

Haleth is missable.

lucreborn, you don't need to talk to Nakula before going to Ranro Mountain.
You can still get Nakula even after you have finished the Bandit Sequence (Not going to Nirva, of course). You have to wait awhile (Do some sidequest stuff) after the innkeeper talk about Nakula. After you wait enough, he'll wake up.
But lucreborn's steps is the fastest.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Riou92 wrote:Haleth is missable.
How so? Can you not do the events to get him right before you go to Stormfist?
Riou92

Post by Riou92 »

Oppenheimer wrote:
Riou92 wrote:Haleth is missable.
How so? Can you not do the events to get him right before you go to Stormfist?
Well, I did miss him. But A FAQ says that Haleth is missable.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Well it depends what the term "missable" means to some people. Everyone is missable that isn't an auto recruit. What we mean by missable in this thread is that if you didn't get anyone in the game who wasn't an auto recruit and were right before stormfist you could still get all the people in the game except the "Missable" ones.
hpred

Post by hpred »

The appraiser is missable. Can't remember his name at the moment. I know that he's looking for a spacific painting, but I just can't seem to get my hands on it. Where did everybody else manage to find the painting that he his looking for?
Kirkis

Post by Kirkis »

It can be any painting at all, you can get them as early as the Sorensen mission for the revolving bridge, it also helps that Babbage has the treasure hunter ability.

All you need is a single painting, them keep opening up the appraise window and canceling, eventually you'll trigger the recruitment scene.

Also, make sure you speak with him your first time in Haud.
Dinn

Post by Dinn »

The prince is missable too. I turn on the game and he floats away...

whUt?
FILTHY DEVIL!
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Dinn wrote:The prince is missable too. I turn on the game and he floats away...

whUt?
What are you talking about? The prince is always in your party throughout the entire game. You cannot remove him at any point.
Night

Post by Night »

Oppenheimer wrote:
Dinn wrote:The prince is missable too. I turn on the game and he floats away...

whUt?
What are you talking about? The prince is always in your party throughout the entire game. You cannot remove him at any point.
Haven't you noticed? We've acquired a member with a chronic addiction to posting in as many threads as possible, even if he has nothing of relevance to add :wink:
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
Kirkis

Post by Kirkis »

Seriously Dinn, I've read all the topics you've recently posted in, there might only be 5 or less valid posts and for those 5 there are around 20 other posts that are just mindless dribble to pad your post count, :(
Tuân

Post by Tuân »

Damn, I didn't know I was supposed to meet Killey in Agate Prison juste before the Queen's Campaign... I've already done the Twilight Ruins without the scenes with Killey and all that. Is that definitely fucked up for me ?
Kirkis

Post by Kirkis »

Actually, rumor has it, you can still get Killey later by just running super-deep into the ruins and he'll just happen to show up, read some walkthroughs on GameFAQs, one of them had it listed in their Q&A's.
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

Ummm, does Leknaat show up in this game? :?
Strategy is the key to victory!