Official Artworks

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Rent Cavalier

Post by Rent Cavalier »

None of these links are working, is therwe a place where all of the pictures are available to see?
Basel

Post by Basel »

Rent Cavalier wrote:None of these links are working, is therwe a place where all of the pictures are available to see?
What links are you refering to? You can find a link to my photobucket account on the first post of this thread here: http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=5764
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Elhaym

Post by Elhaym »

I would like to have a picture of Gizel in knight armour. Thanks for the help in advance!
Reo
Elite Member

Post by Reo »

If you go to Basel's photobucket, then the Artwork album, then page 6, column 2 row 2 is a concept art of the Godwins including Gizel's knight's armor.

By the way Basel, I only count 99 character pictures from the artbook... and not all of them are Stars... are there some missing...?
Basel

Post by Basel »

You are right Reo, the artbook section is not complete.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Reo
Elite Member

Post by Reo »

OK :D No big deal, sorry to point it out. Thanks for putting this stuff up at all!!!!
Elhaym

Post by Elhaym »

The armour I had in mind wasn't this but the one he wears at the end
of the game during the fight.
Basel

Post by Basel »

Content Removed
Last edited by Basel on Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
malicesoul

Post by malicesoul »

Awesome site!
Red XIV

Post by Red XIV »

There seems to be one rather odd omision from Suikonix: there isn't an option to merely browse the entire gallery.
malicesoul

Post by malicesoul »

Hmmm...the Suikoden V gallery seems to have disappeared :shock:
Basel

Post by Basel »

Please guys do not discuss issues related to Suikonix here. It was nice of the admins to allow me to announce the return of Suikonix but discussing issues related to Suikonix here is a bit too much. You can always send an email to suikonix at gmail dot com.
Shiamirei

Post by Shiamirei »

I hope this is an okay place to ask this...

I've seen scans of a page from an artbook (I think the one that came with the special Japanese release?) with some details of Zweig's costume - his vest/pocket thing, etc. However, the only scans I've seen have glare from the page that make it hard to see. I was wondering if anyone had a higher-quality version of this picture? I'm making a Zweig costume for my fiance, and I was hoping to use it for reference.

Thanks!
Basel

Post by Basel »

Is this the one you are looking for?
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c69/b ... /zweig.jpg
Shiamirei

Post by Shiamirei »

Yes, it is! Thank you so much!