Official Artworks

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

No need to apologize; you've done more than enough for this ungrateful community.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Masamune

Post by Masamune »

Yes, that cover makes you think "Suiko Smash Brothers" doesn't it?
Kailest

The Artbook Scan's Look Great!

Post by Kailest »

Basel thanks again for adding the artbook scans to your gallery, if it would be a help I can scan some in when my book arrives ::crosses fingers for tomorrow:: Just let me know what pages and what resolution you would like them at.
Chernigov

Re: The Artbook Scan's Look Great!

Post by Chernigov »

Kailest wrote:Basel thanks again for adding the artbook scans to your gallery, if it would be a help I can scan some in when my book arrives ::crosses fingers for tomorrow:: Just let me know what pages and what resolution you would like them at.
I vote for 300dpi, thanks no matter what.
It must be so great, to have the bits that stick out and the bits that stay in be so clearly revealed!
Ottovon

Post by Ottovon »

Just joined so I can say "THANK YOU" to Basel and the others for great Suikoden artwork scans. Also thanks for the awesome scans at Suikonix.com.
keviiinn

Post by keviiinn »

well just to ask something about the scans on the first page, where are those from? I'm talking specifically about the ones for each character that are actually called "scan." I talk about those becuase they seem to be the only ones that have the different portrait art, and there isn't one for Lym...
Kirin

Post by Kirin »

I'm pretty sure Basel got those from the Japanese strategy guide.
Yuber8900

Post by Yuber8900 »

Basel wrote:I have just received the artbook and I am going to start scanning it today once I go back home. I will upload the scans to my Suikonix Gallery at http://www.suikonix.com tomorrow around 5AM GMT. I am sorry but I won't update the list on the first page anymore.
Extremely freaking awesome.
Feh
kelvingarinkz

Post by kelvingarinkz »

i cant get the pictures ... it says the photobucket has exceeded something ....
kelvin loves suikoden
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Basel wrote:The links are useless till the 5th of the next month since I exceeded my 10GB photobucket account limit for this month. However, you can still use the read-only password to access my account. The read-only password is GeorgPrime.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Masamune

Post by Masamune »

Masamune wrote:I've put them up on my site under http://www.gamehiker.com/masamune/suiko5art

I'll probably only keep them up for awhile until the art is more available on other sites. Please don't hotlink the images off my site though.
Hmm.
keviiinn

Post by keviiinn »

hmm, does anyone else have the Japanese guide that can scan the pages that haven't already been scanned here?
gradeAbra

Post by gradeAbra »

Hi, i wonder does anyone here know where can i find the picture of all spell?
Michael

Post by Michael »

And while someone is at it, does anyone have any artwork/scans of Childerich, Zahhak and Alenia in thier "raging" mode?

It'd be most apprecaited!
Oisin

Post by Oisin »

Or Goesch in his ordinary avatar, as opposed to that goofy grin?