Belcoot

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Eh, I'm going to disagree with that. Albeit Richard's skill with the sword, he is quite kind-hearted and I think he wouldve' made the same choice as Belcoot. Also, he did undergo the same under-handed trick that Belcoot did. Do you think that Richard being drugged happened randomly? Pish Posh, obviously a filthy devil Godwin trick.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:Eh, I'm going to disagree with that. Albeit Richard's skill with the sword, he is quite kind-hearted and I think he wouldve' made the same choice as Belcoot. Also, he did undergo the same under-handed trick that Belcoot did. Do you think that Richard being drugged happened randomly? Pish Posh, obviously a filthy devil Godwin trick.
GRAH FILTHY GODWIN DEVILS MAY THE DOGS OF WAR DEVOUR THE FLESH FROM THEIR BONES AAAAAHAHARAGHGHA!

I didn't realize Richard was drugged, Wow...did I even pay attention to the beginning of the game?
Katze

Post by Katze »

I WILL STAB HIM IN THE FOREHEAD WITH MY FINGERNAIL!!

Back on topic, I dunno if Belcoot would have made a good Commander of the Queen's Knights or not. A good Queen's Knight, sure, but the Commander? Dunno about that.

Personally, I think it's possible that either Nick or Toma will marry Lym/become the next Commander. Why? Because they're both near her age and they both will be in positions that will be close to Lym (Toma is training to be a Queen's Knight, and Nick is a member of the Dragon Cavalry...although it was never specified whether he was a part of the new DC faction at Sol-Falena or not). Sure, they're both fairly immature now, but then again they're only 10 and 13 years old. Given time, they could both have the potential to be great Commanders of the Queen's Nights.

Although, I guess it would be kind of odd if a former member of the Dragon Cavalry suddenly became the Queen's Knight Commander. Would he still use his Dragonhorse or not?
nausicaa1982

Post by nausicaa1982 »

Who's Nick?
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

He's the DC apprentice that you get when you go to rescue the Dragon Horses.
Eyedol

Post by Eyedol »

All good points, but to marry the Princess the Sacred Games have to be hold again.

And there's always a chance that someone will pull off a Ferid again ...
son_michael wrote:I don't understand why I need so much evidence to speculate about something
Wraith wrote:I find it rather annoying to need so much support in order to speculate.
You aren't your post count.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

She abolished the Sacred Games. There won't be any for her new husband.
Barts

Post by Barts »

Depends..... if the storyline ended there then yes he would be a great one since he would get help from the royal family, but no matter what, he would have been better then Gizel or Euram, but The Godwins still had a plan do he could have died along with the Prince and others with the other plan.
The Stength of a Hero, Heart of Hero, The Soul of The Hero, is in all of us.

Belcoot is the MAN!
Baggy

Post by Baggy »

Well, aside from the Queen's Knight's Commander, who I can't even speculate, there were five other knights (I guess seven if you consider Miakis and Lyon).

Personally I would choose the following as Queen's Knights:
-Belcoot: loyal, skilled with a sword, kind-hearted, good to the bone.
-Dinn: Honorable, loyal, skilled swordsman
-Richard: extremely good with a blade, kind, follows orders (well at least if mueller tells him to)
-Isato: very dedicated, an elf (lets promote racial equality in Falena!), great archer
-Shigure: skilled assassin, an investigator (could come in handy to uncover plots against the royal family), kind at heart, and a little bit sarcastic and sassy, to mix it up with all of these too-good people

And then if they needed to replace miakis and lyon (don't know why), then how about these two:
-Sagiri: Great assassin/ninja/investigator, kind
-Roy or Shoon: Roy would be a good guardian for the prince (who do you attack if you can't tell them apart?), plus he's a fun character, and then shoon is a great fighter and very good at heart. If a gladiator who lives for fighting can't defend you, who can?
Me 4 Childerich and Euram

Post by Me 4 Childerich and Euram »

[Dinn: Honorable, loyal, skilled swordsman]

Uh Baggy Dinn is married is the Mayor of Sable daughter[/quote]
Childerich rocks no matter what anyone says

Euram Rocks as well so don't bad mouth them!

I also have a soft spot for Shula As well
Me 4 Childerich and Euram

Post by Me 4 Childerich and Euram »

Uh Baggy Dinn is married is the Mayor of Sable's daughter
Childerich rocks no matter what anyone says

Euram Rocks as well so don't bad mouth them!

I also have a soft spot for Shula As well
darkphoenix

Post by darkphoenix »

Is there a number limit to the Knights ? or is it up to the Commander to decide?

Also Lymsleia might not get married at all in the end, i mean in her character she kinda reminds of Elisabeth I, doesn't she? Hence she she could have her niece as heiress (Frey's potential daughter) like the Virgin Queen did with Edward VI/ Edward I of Scotland.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

good question...there were 6 queens knights{not counting lyon} when arshtat was on the throne, Georg was brought in specially by ferid so I assume there is no limit to the queens knights....or there is a limit but the commander can over ride it for special situations{like what he did for Georg}
sunstar25

Post by sunstar25 »

I believe in one of the old books. It's stated that there can only be no more than 10 Queen's Knights. During Ferid's time there were only seven (counting Georg). Gizel only had three that were loyal to him. (Zahhak, Alenia, Childerich) Five joined Frey's cause. Georg and Lyon were there from the start. Kyle willingly joined in. Miakis and Galleon needed some persuasion.

In the end when Frey is the commander, he only has Miakis, Lyon, and Toma according to the canon. Lym would have seen to it that if anyone is to hold the position of Commander of the Queen's Knights, that person has to be worthy of the title.

Belcoot would make a good Queen's Knight. Undoubtedly, Hazuki would want to tag along too and get her chance to clash steel with Belcoot. Then again, if that does happen, Marina would have to open up an inn in Sol-Falena or at the Sun Palace.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

lyon isn't a queens knight and neither is Toma, its stated at the end of the game that he was training to become a queens knight

under arshtat

Georg
Alenia
Galleon
Zahak
Kyle
Miakis

under Lym

Galleon
Miakis
Alenia
Zahak