Howling Voice Guild

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Gungnir

Howling Voice Guild

Post by Gungnir »

just a thought of mine......id like to see an upcoming suikoden game with a story centralized around the howling voice guild. maybe not in the 108 stars sense but more like suikoden tactics with the mission system considering the only time you can leave the guild is when your on a mission from the guild. anyway just a thought the guild s one of my biggest interests in the game even more so than everyones addiction with jeanes secret :) anyway just a thought give me some of your guys input.
Wraith

Re: Howling Voice Guild

Post by Wraith »

Gungnir wrote:just a thought of mine......id like to see an upcoming suikoden game with a story centralized around the howling voice guild. maybe not in the 108 stars sense but more like suikoden tactics with the mission system considering the only time you can leave the guild is when your on a mission from the guild. anyway just a thought the guild s one of my biggest interests in the game even more so than everyones addiction with jeanes secret :) anyway just a thought give me some of your guys input.
It will more probably be left out until the last Suikoden or at least till the one that about Harmonia.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

The Howling Voice Guild has been covered in four games so far: Suikoden II, both Suikogaidens, and Suikoden V. I'd imagine that future HVG members will only show up as random recruits, such as Cathari.

Also, as someone else noted, the HVG will probably be covered in its full depth in whichever Suikoden covers Harmonia.
KoboldsRule

Post by KoboldsRule »

Is the Howling Voice Guild the only organization that has/makes guns? For that matter, is it a human-only organization, and what is its overall purpose? Technology development? Mercenaries? Both? I'd like to know things like that, so I for one would really like to see something of the kind soon, since the Suikogaidens aren't available in America and there wasn't much concrete info offered in S2 or S5.
<tba>
Simon M.

Post by Simon M. »

well, I think that is a good idea! It might be cool playing as one of the guild! It might be pretty cool! Starting as low level, then go up on ranks until reach knights or something. I believe the Howling Voice Guild leader contain some sort of rune!
"Come friends, to the Land of Guild
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

That leader is Clive.
Templeton
Banned User

Post by Templeton »

I say They should make a Howling Voice Guild side story which is a first hand shooter during fight sequences (Kinda like Vincent in his FF7 game)