Trouble recruiting Mina...

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
tenei

Trouble recruiting Mina...

Post by tenei »

Hello, new here... I've been trying for quite some time to recruit Mina. I always have the toe shoes on Tir but she doesn't seem to take any notice of it and says I can't dance in those shoes... Is there anything else I need to do? Thanks...
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

try coming back later when you've recrutied more stars

thats probably the problem

eh wait a sec..I dont think you have to EQUIP the shoes on tir...try taking them off first...
Last edited by son_michael on Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yalan

Post by Yalan »

Maybe it's a glitch.... Suikoden is known for being real glitchy... reset, come later and if it never works then sorry you were a victim of Suikoden's glitch and good ol' Gremio will never come back to live because of that dancer !
tenei

Post by tenei »

Ah, I hope it's not a glitch... But thanks anyway! :)
KoboldsRule

Mina

Post by KoboldsRule »

You might be having the same problem I had for the longest time; collecting the gear, but not actually equipping it. It wasn't until recently I found out about that, since simply carrying the stuff seems to improve your defense as well. Anyway, if an item's name isn't blue on your list (like Cleo's circlet at the beginning of the game) it's not equipped.
<tba>
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

Mina was so hard to recruit I had no idea what to do. The shoe stuff confused the hell out of me. I luckily recruited her because I had the shoes on and I didnt know that they were the ones. :D
Moonbay

Post by Moonbay »

No--the toe shoes have to be on Tir.

I couldn't get Mina the first time I played--although I had the shoes, then I realized that maybe I should wear them. Equipped items are in blue.
Playing Suikoden III......