Suikoden Tauntauns

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
Leon Silverberg

Post by Leon Silverberg »

yeah and it nearly looks like a gul-horse from Suikoden 1 if you look at the pic I posted a few days ago
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Yar, I mentioned that some time ago, but SARS said that the gul-horses are reptilian whereas the Tsunoumas, or Kangacorns, are mammilian.
I hope everything is going delicious.
fiffa46

Post by fiffa46 »

Nemesis wrote:What is a kangacorn?? Kangaroo??
A kangacorn is from what I would gather a cross between a kangaroo and a unicorn. They walk on two legs like kangaroo's do but they have on horn on thier head like a unicorn. They can also be ridden like a horse can (as far as I know no one has ever tried to ride a kangaroo) and a unicorn is a horse with a horn. So, I would say thats where the name kangacorn came from. As far as the creatures in the first Suikoden game I would supose they are a related species to the kangacorn. One that evolved in the Scarlet Moon Empire (who the koolok did fight against) but were distant enough from kooluk to evolved differently then the ones there. Hence why they have horns in kooluk but not SME.
Sickpup

Post by Sickpup »

Those things always reminded me of two things.

One: Being a big SW fans, they did absolutly remind me of Tauntauns.

Two: If anyone has played Chrono Cross; does anyone remember the dumb dragoons you had to feed?