Hero weapon

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
gradeAbra

Hero weapon

Post by gradeAbra »

Is he holding a stuff?
HolyPaladin

Re: Hero weapon

Post by HolyPaladin »

gradeAbra wrote:Is he holding a stuff?
I think you mean "staff." Actually, his staff is a 3-sectioned nunchuku similar to Nanami's. The only difference is that the Prince's can indeed be turned into a staff. Moreover, if the designers had allowed it, the Prince could have used his staff as two nunchuku because his staff comes in two parts.

EDIT1: I just realized that this should go into the Suikoden V Plot and Settings Forum since isn't a gameplay question. Could a mod move this, please?

EDIT2: Thanks for the quick response!
Last edited by HolyPaladin on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.
gradeAbra

Post by gradeAbra »

can he use it like Tir? I prefer Jowy and Tir staff than Nanami type of nunchaku.
HolyPaladin

Post by HolyPaladin »

gradeAbra wrote:can he use it like Tir? I prefer Jowy and Tir staff than Nanami type of nunchaku.
The Prince uses his weapon as a staff and a nunchuku. The 1st two hits is when the staff is fully connected, and the last 3 hits is when the staff becomes a 3-sectioned nunchuku.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.