Suikoden V Posters

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

ohhhhh i agree with shade star
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Could you please put more thought into your posts than simply "I agree." or "I disagree."? Think if everyone did that without anything else: we'd have page after page of one-liners.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

ShardStar wrote:I agree Jeane realy chooses some um "revealing" outfits, to put it nicely, I mean if she's using the whole beauty thing as a cover, Why? Especialy when her beauty seems to attract unwanted attention.
Possibly to attract attention away from things that actually matter?

Jeane's new design sure is pale in comparison with her recent ones. But I suppose I'll wait for a proper artwork before making any further assessment. As for character development, I doubt it.

And, yes, earlier I was referring to the possible Obel connections. It's good to finally see some signs that S5 would actually acknowledge the existence of S4 in some form.
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

Jowy Atreides i im trully soory for that and i will make sure no more of my posts will short with a couple words within it
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Humphrey wrote:i dont think so becasue of the year difference
in suikoden 3, uploading data meant simply carrying over your army name and some backround history, as well as getting scripts from the former games in a play

it could be a very simmilar thing in 5 with uploading data from 4.

its very possible

anyone agree with me on this?
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

now that you stated that i do agree with what you said about loading your data ...it would be cool to see the stuff from 4 into 5
Basel

Post by Basel »

Did you see this? found it on the Internet:
Georg Prime - Close Up
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

He looks even younger in that picture. That sort of freaks me out a little bit. It's weird seeing aging in reverse, especially since we've seen characters age, but not in reverse.
Last edited by Angelis_Taleria on Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

Basel that is a great picture of georg it almost shows his whole uniform and it would make great wallpaper thatnks
HolyPaladin

Post by HolyPaladin »

In King's Blog Today, King has all 3 posters lined up.

http://www.blog.konami.jp/gs/genso_v/20 ... .html#more
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.