Characters you would like to see again

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Jeane and Leknaat have been confirmed, Wraith.
bloggs24

Post by bloggs24 »

demon eye wrote:The main issue is that by saying that if he went to Falena before participating in the Succession War, you assume that he only stayed in the Scarlet Moon Empire for a short while. It is very possible for him to have been there for quite some time before he left.

Even if we don't consider that as an option, we already have official info confirming that he participated in the Succession War before heading to Falena per Richmond's investigations with the help of Sars' input.

So, I think it's safe to say it won't be 15 years before Suikoden 1. Also, like someone pointed out, he would have quite a bit of time to travel before Suikoden 2 even began if it is just 8-5 years before 1. That would give him a minimum of 8 years to move around before Suikoden 2 began if I recall correctly.
ok then, i was goign off what i thought seemed to fit the most, and george primes info on suikosource and sars
Georg Prime (Teni Star)
Origin: Queendom of Falena
Position: Ex-General
Events: Succession War, Dunan Unification War
Georg was once a Queen's Knight in the kingdom of Falena, but was blamed to have murdered the queen and became a fugitive (He really did kill her though). Since then, he became the leader of the Ebony Moon Knights in the Grasslands, and then was recruited by Barbarossa Rugner as one of his Six Great Generals during the Succession War. After the Succession War was over, he left because he had "fulfilled his promise." He then fought against Highland during the Dunan Unification Wars. He is one of the best swordsman known in the lands.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Yes, that information should be updated. The information in it is correct, but the order is not as Sars has made us aware of. But, the mods and admins are very busy I'm sure and don't have the time to do so right now. Since the information is correct it is not really a big deal.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Lemmy Claypool wrote:Jeane and Leknaat have been confirmed, Wraith.
I figured as much. Would be strange not seeing Leknaat or Jeane. Anyway I suppose Yuber might have a small part in it. Maybe not.

I'm actually already happy with Killey,Lorelai, Georg, Viki and Jeane. I don't think they need to put anyone else in it exept maybe Pesmerga and/or Yuber.
Hikusaak The Great

Post by Hikusaak The Great »

Wraith wrote:
I figured as much. Would be strange not seeing Leknaat or Jeane. Anyway I suppose Yuber might have a small part in it. Maybe not.

I'm actually already happy with Killey,Lorelai, Georg, Viki and Jeane. I don't think they need to put anyone else in it exept maybe Pesmerga and/or Yuber.
I hope you're right. If Yuber is in Suiko V, then i hope Konami reveals some of Yuber's secrets to us, because he's a mysterious character.
"War is like a game. The best nations wins, and the weak nations loses."
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Hikusaak The Great wrote:
Wraith wrote:

I hope you're right. If Yuber is in Suiko V, then i hope Konami reveals some of Yuber's secrets to us, because he's a mysterious character.
I don't think S5 will be the final Suikoden because the final suikoden will be in Harmonia( at least thats what we speculate..Most of us at least) and Yuber/Pesmerga's secrets won't be told before the last one. Thus S5 may have eithe rof both but I'm pretty sure almost nothing will be told of them.
LGM

Post by LGM »

It would be a certain way to get fans excited to buy the game to include Yuber and Pesmerga, if it needs any more than it already has.

But since when has a video game producer ever been bothered in artistic integrity over commercial appeal?
Doo-Doo-D-Doo, Doody-Doody-Doody-D-Do....
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

LGM wrote:It would be a certain way to get fans excited to buy the game to include Yuber and Pesmerga, if it needs any more than it already has.
Contrary to popular belief not every fan of Suikoden would want a game more if it included those two.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

You would have to give me an extraordinary reason as to why Yuber and Pesmerga would even be in that general viscinity. But, for the heck of it I will argue why Yuber and Pesmerga could possibly be there. Simply because we know that Ted travelled somewhere within the Island Nations. Falena seems to be within that viscinity. So, with that said, we can argue that Windy sent Yuber through that area in pursuit of Ted and we can surmise that Pesmerga followed Yuber.

But, unfortunately we can argue that they would be rather foolish to end up in Falena after pursuing Ted who would obviously be somewhere within Toran at that time. Basically, there is truly no reason I can see for Yuber or Pesmerga being around Falena at this particular time due to what we know. But, it's very possible that Yuber is serving another person at this time. Who knows? But, I don't think either Yuber or Pesmerga make or break a Suikoden game.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Ted being in Toran at this time is obvious to us, but not to Windy.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

My point is that there is no reason to send Yuber to Falena if she was tracking the Soul Eater because it seems quite obvious that it most likely never past through that area for the simple fact that Ted most likely did not head further south which Falena is located.

Of course we really don't know what happened within those 146 or 147 some odd years after Rhapsodia, but I doubt very likely that Windy would be that off in her pursuit of the Soul Eater because Ted would be so very far away from Falena at this time period..also we have the knowledge that Windy was trying to get involved with Barbarossa. I doubt she just showed up and turned the Scarlet Moon Empire upside down in a few days.

But alas, you do have a point Jowy.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

Honestly..all this Yuber/Pesmerga/Neclord talk is so overstated. Yes, Yuber and Pesmerga are cool, but they probably won't be in this new game. and, it wouldn't make sense for Neclord to be in the game, because we all know that we wouldn't be actually killing him. Pesmerga never REALLY had any huge role in the game excpet for stating how much he has to find Yuber. And Yuber will be in another game with a bigger role, if he's going to be in any upcoming Suikodens at all.

I think people should just be happy with Georg, Killey, Lorelai, Jeane, Leknaat, and Viki returning. Those were all very popular characters, and we get to see them in this new and very cool-looking game. I doubt any other nostalgic characters will make any apperances, but it's definately not impossible.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
GenmaNinja

Post by GenmaNinja »

I would so like to see a younger version of Viktor.
red knight

Post by red knight »

I would like too see camus and flik of suikoden 2 or alen of suikoden 1
please don't send ladies to battle
Hikusaak The Great

Post by Hikusaak The Great »

red knight wrote:I would like too see camus and flik of suikoden 2 or alen of suikoden 1
Err...... I see no reason for Camus and Flik to be in Falena. Flik is a mercenary based in Jowston, while Camus is a Matilda Knight. However, i think odds are better for Sierra to be in Falena in Suiko 5.
"War is like a game. The best nations wins, and the weak nations loses."