Ending wrap up and questions to ponder (spoiliers)

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
sevastra82

Ending wrap up and questions to ponder (spoiliers)

Post by sevastra82 »

Well, the ending pretty much sums up What happend to everything in Suikoden IV. But it still leaves me thinking...

At the end, I'm assuming it was Seneca reading Andarcs Journal as an old woman, looking out at the snowy land.

What happend to Kulook completely? The empire crumbled and some of it was absorbed by the Scarlet Moon Empire. (according to the ending) What happend to the rest of the land? (like around the coast)? Did it become part of the Island Nations or is it now just unruled land?

Walter made love to Yohn to have Kyril (which is, in turn, kind of disturbing). Kyril is half beast/human. This gives Kyril an incredibly long lifespan. We dont know how long exactly his aging has been slown down, but the ending states that everyone grew old, while Kyril remained youthful, so I assume it was slowed down dramatically. It also stated that he went to live on his own and didnt want anyone to find him.

This leaves me thinking, has Kyrils aging slowed down long enough for him to have any impact in future Suikodens? Maybe even make an appearance in Suikoden V? If Suikoden V (I'm assuming) takes place between 1 and 2, we are looking at roughly a little over 150 years to the events of V.

Its *highly* possable that Kyril would still be alive at this time but that all depends on how slow his aging is. Kind of leave the whole "kyril is the flame champion" talks seem more possable lol.

Something interesting to ponder on at least.
The Bryan

Post by The Bryan »

Wow that flame champion thing just clicked in my head, thats a very good theory.

But i was thinking hes going to show up in suikoden 5, like nash does in suikoden 3.
WERD
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Post by dragonmasterx »

This gives Kyril an incredibly long lifespan.
Maybe he's Pesmerga in disguise!
108 Stars X

Post by 108 Stars X »

Maybe he's Pesmerga in disguise!
Haha, you never know. Pesmerga has those horns for a reason, perhaps Kyril began developing the horns as he grew older (much like a real ram) and wanted to be by himself. Then Pesmerga has many traits of being from another dimension, just like Kyril. Oh, and then the black hair. He's Pesmerga for sure.

Edit: Also I think theres a very high chance of Kyril returning or else they wouldn't make him ageless??
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Kyril can't be the Flame Champion, because the Flame Champion was born in Grassland, while Kyril was born in the Scarlet Moon Empire.
Ezekiel

Post by Ezekiel »

Well, I was thinking Kyril was the Flame Champion, but Sars proved that wrong. But if you look at both of them...eh...it couldv'e been plausible. But the Pesmerga theory, not bad. But he would need a reason to be chasing Yuber. This means before Suikoden I, Yuber did something. I say he killed someone close to Kyril. And Yuber is fromt hat other dimension also, yes? So maybe it was his mother or father. maybe Corselia, Andarc, Seneca? We may never know, but just a thought.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Too bad Kyril has black hair and Pesmerga has brown hair.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Ezekiel

Post by Ezekiel »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:Too bad Kyril has black hair and Pesmerga has brown hair.

Errr...umm...Maybe he used Sun-In to lighten it?

:cry:

Good point though.
108 Stars X

Post by 108 Stars X »

Umm, I thought they both had black hair??
http://www.suikosource.com/images/chars ... erga01.gif
Notice Pesmerga's hair matches his armor, which is very black. So I think they both do have the same hair.
Either way though, I don't think it is likely Kyril will be Pesmerga. Permerga seems to be a little different, because he doesn't sleep and he makes no sound with his armor. Kyril probably wouldnt have those aspects, but you never know...
Silvermouse

Post by Silvermouse »

Do the people in Suiko 3 know for sure the flame champion was born in the Grasslands, or is that a guess of theirs because he emerged from the Grasslands as a hero. I'm guessing that his wife would know, but did she know him as a child?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

108 Stars X wrote:
Umm, I thought they both had black hair??
http://www.suikosource.com/images/chars ... erga01.gif
Notice Pesmerga's hair matches his armor, which is very black. So I think they both do have the same hair.
Either way though, I don't think it is likely Kyril will be Pesmerga. Permerga seems to be a little different, because he doesn't sleep and he makes no sound with his armor. Kyril probably wouldnt have those aspects, but you never know...
His hair looks dark brown when do a you close up of him, to me anyway.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

One of the main reasons why the Flame Champion fought for Grassland was because it was the land he was born in.
Ezekiel

Post by Ezekiel »

Sars wrote:One of the main reasons why the Flame Champion fought for Grassland was because it was the land he was born in.

This is true. Now that you say that, I remember the flashback sequence. Kyril and Flame Champion do resemble eachother, but than again, a lot of people have similar faces.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Most of the heroes have the same basic "naive Hero" facial structure. Unfortunately, this means people will never stop speculating that the heroes who've never met each other are the same person.