Lorelai

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
linkerman88

Lorelai

Post by linkerman88 »

If suikoden V is happen during suikoden 1 and suikoden 2 .. y is Lorelai is able to show up at Felena when she is at Toran ? and still able to make it to Dunan ?
BlueMoonRune... Shine ur Etenal Light upon the Weaklings ...
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

We don't know when Suikoden V will be set. It's likely to either be pre-Suikoden I or between I and II.
linkerman88

Post by linkerman88 »

Well ... from my point of view ... Suikoden V will be set at Before suikoden 1 ... thats only what i think =P hmm .. if lorelai is using a bow in suikoden V .. means it will be before suikoden 1 .. if she using a scyter ( sp? ) it is after suikoden 1 coz kirke ( sp again ? ) gave it to her =P
BlueMoonRune... Shine ur Etenal Light upon the Weaklings ...
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

urgg more internet dialect

what does sp mean? P means hapiness, right?
Futagi

Post by Futagi »

sp means (spelling?). Usually used after words that you're not sure how they're spelled.
Hello Suikoden-type people:D
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

thanks futagi
Kirke

Re: Lorelai

Post by Kirke »

linkerman88 wrote:If suikoden V is happen during suikoden 1 and suikoden 2 ..
I don't believe it's POSSIBLE for Suikoden V to overlap timelines with SI or SII- just because of the whole Stars of Destiny aligning with the warriors thing. For example, Tir and Hero V can't be the Tenkai Star at the same time.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Tir was with riou in the same game so the former tenkai just becomes replaced by the current tenkai, meaning riou was the current tenkai and tir was the former tenkai, tir didn't have any star in suikoden 2
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

son_michael wrote:Tir was with riou in the same game so the former tenkai just becomes replaced by the current tenkai, meaning riou was the current tenkai and tir was the former tenkai, tir didn't have any star in suikoden 2
I think what he meant is that it's impossible for the Gate Rune Wars and the War in Falena to happen at the same time since they both have Tenkai stars involved in those wars.
I hope everything is going delicious.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

oh my bad^_^

well If the wars happened at the same time but in different locations then I believe there could be two tenkai stars at the same time, as well as 2 seperate 108 sod
Stan

Post by Stan »

I don't think there can be two tenkai stars at the same time even if it's a different war and all.
POSITVE THOUGHT FOR THE DAY.
When you feel that nobody loves you,
nobody cares for you,
everyone is ignoring you,
and people are jealous of you.
You should really ask yourself....
Am I TOO sexy?
Kranach

Post by Kranach »

the war with falena was already happening in suiko IV which was 150 years before suiko I... if lorelei is in suiko V i guess it is before suiko I... map wise the queendom of falena is below toran... dunan is above toran... so i guess lorelei travels north...
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Kranach wrote:the war with falena was already happening in suiko IV which was 150 years before suiko I...
Where did you get this info from?
... if lorelei is in suiko V i guess it is before suiko I... map wise the queendom of falena is below toran... dunan is above toran... so i guess lorelei travels north
Actually, the Queendom would be South of the Island Nations, which would be south of Kooluk, which is south of Toran. Nitpicking, I know, but still.
Stan

Post by Stan »

I would also like to know where you heard that the Felena war was going on before Suiko 4 happened because I don't recall anyone saying that.
POSITVE THOUGHT FOR THE DAY.
When you feel that nobody loves you,
nobody cares for you,
everyone is ignoring you,
and people are jealous of you.
You should really ask yourself....
Am I TOO sexy?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Stan wrote:I would also like to know where you heard that the Felena war was going on before Suiko 4 happened because I don't recall anyone saying that.
Whoever said that is getting their information backwards. It was said that Suikoden V was in progress before Suikoden IV. I guess someone misinterpreted it to mean that Suikoden V was taking place before Suikoden IV, which is far from the truth.