Futch takes you to Leknaats tower

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
HolyPaladin

Post by HolyPaladin »

son_michael wrote:how do you pronounce leknaat? is it: le ck nawt or le ck naaaa t just curious cause if its the first example Leknaut would sound right but if its the second example, leknaat would sound right
It's most likely pronounced "Leck-nawt". That's how Leknaat says her name in the English version of Suikoden IV anyway.
Last edited by HolyPaladin on Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

if she says her name like that, it should be spelled leknaut

but whatever sars says is correct so if he still says its spelled leknaat then its spelled leknaat
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

son_michael wrote:but whatever sars says is correct so if he still says its spelled leknaat then its spelled leknaat
It is spelled Leknaat...no need for SARS to tell you that, it's in every game of the series.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

It is not mentioned whether Windy created the Conqueror Rune or not as far as I know or information provides based on what I have at my disposal, but she was the only one to use it and she seems to be the only one with the method to produce them. So, things point to her as the creator of the Black Runes.
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

Leknaat's name is pronounced in suikoden 4 (when she meets Lazlo for the first time).

and Yea Leknaat was just helping Barbarosa with the astro- conculsions. maybe because Barbarossa possessed a True Rune and he was a good king being blinded by an evil Wendy. Leknaat likes helping good moral people who possess true runes (heroes of the suikoden series).
Strategy is the key to victory!
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

ok, i was playing through suikoden 1 and Kraze tells Tir and party "Be on your best behavior, Leknaat is the younger or older( i forget :( ) sister of the court magician windy. This means the empire knew of the relationship between windy and Leknaat. That means leknaat could have told barbousa about how evil windy was and her plans. Yet she didn't do anything,why?
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

There was noting that Leknaat could hope to gain by telling Barbarossa about Windy's plans. There's two reasons why: First and foremost, Barbarossa already knew what Windy was up to or had an idea of her plans (recall he was pretending to be under her control) and had no intentions of stepping in because he actually loved her. Second, Leknaat knew the empire was under her control (she knew she was controlling the people with her magic) and she knew that she would only be putting herself in danger by interferring without first going through the tenkai and enlisting the help of the Stars of Destiny. So, telling Barbarossa would have had no effect at all.