Characters you would like to see again

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Blade75

Characters you would like to see again

Post by Blade75 »

Characters i would like to see again some how would be Viktor, Flik,Tir Mcdohl,Pesmerga and Luc.
suikodenherodrake

Post by suikodenherodrake »

As much as I want to see him in this Suikoden, I would like to see Ted again. But then it hit me, since Georg Prime is in this game and Ted joins this game, it would kind of contradict Suikoden I's storyline a bit. Georg joins the Scarlet Moon Empire before joining Falena (I think) and if he were to join and sees Ted being adopted by Teo as an "orphan of war," Georg might say something. That's just my opinion. I'd like to see Ted return, but it wouldn't work.
Check out my Suikoden fic: Freiheit
WARNING: Season 1 may cause head-splodies.
R.I.P. Todd Davis
3-21-88 - 2-25-07
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Sure it would. Ted is known to be a wanderer, and since we still don't know the exact timeline, it could work. I wonder, if Luc and Ted were both included (doubtful), who would be the Tenkan Star?

Blade, you should at least give some reasoning behind why you would want certain people back, instead of just listing them with no support. I have a feeling this one'll be locked anyway, due to being a "favorites" topic.
Blade75

Post by Blade75 »

I just posted those characters because they were my favorites from the past games especially viktor and flik well i hope some of the characters make some kind of apperance in suikoden 5 and hopefully be in the story somehow
Loner Prime

Post by Loner Prime »

In Suikoden V, I'd like to see Viki, Killey and Lorelai (pretty sure they'll be there anyway), Morgan (if timeline is before S1). A little bit of Pesmerga and Yuber would also be cool.

As much as I would like to see other characters such as Flik and Viktor, it wouln't make much sense to see any other returning characters than those I mentionned first.

In Suikodens to come, it would be real cool to see all True Runes bearers from previous Suiko, brought together for a final clash with Hikuusak or Yuber or Leknaat or whatever (from here, I'm going off-topic I guess...)
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I would like to see Futch. I like Futch, even when he was younger. It could possibly work. Say, his teacher goes to negotiate or something and brings Futch with him/her (is it known who is mentor was?). Geddoe could also make an appearance. It said in his investigation that he used to explore faraway countries.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
LaLaLaVinCE

Post by LaLaLaVinCE »

Well, I would like to see Viktor and Flik in Suikoden V, these two are in the powerfull character in Suikoden series...will be more interesting if we can know what are they doing before the event of Suikoden I. Ooh...another guy i wish to see, Ace in his younger age...hmm...if I wasn't wrong...he will be very young in this Suikoden V period rite? :?
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Jeane, definitely. With the skill system back, she might actually be worth using.
Blade75

Post by Blade75 »

Hold on a second so suikoden 5 is going to take place before suikoden 1?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Blade75 wrote:Hold on a second so suikoden 5 is going to take place before suikoden 1?
No one knows as of yet, so if you see someone saying Suikoden 5 will definately be taking place in a certain part of the timeline pay it no mind because they don't know, they're just guessing. Unless of course thta person is SARS or someone else credible.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

Definitely Crowley and Mazus.... and if the game does indeed take place between one and two, that would leave the perfect spot for Neclord to return (Sun rune, dawn rune-night rune, Blue Moon rune)... :shock:
"Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!"--Glen Quagmire
"Victory is mine!"--Stewie Griffin
"Oh that's just nastee..."--Cleveland
"...evil monkey living in my closet..."--Chris Griffin
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Sadly, Crowley and Mazus can not be in the same game (unless one is a star and the other is not), since they're both Chizen Stars. I think it would be cool if one of them is back, although it would be interesting to see who will succeed their star.
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

isnt suikoden V after the Island Nation war. If it is, then Victor, flik, and everyone from Suikoden 1 and 2 can't be in it, other than viki, jeane, etc. Since they dont age or something. I would like to see Ted. I was happy to see Ted in Suikoden 4 but it was like they just let you recruit him and that was it, no more storyline for him. It was like that for all the characters, you just recruit someone and that's is it. I didn't feel any character-depth. I didn't even feel attached to any of the characters, although I found Tristan very humorous to me, how he thought he was always sick if he didn't take the doctors medicine. Back to who i would like to see in Suikoden V, Ted, with more story depth of him
Ska_Kitti

Post by Ska_Kitti »

Jeane and Viki aside, I'd like to see some Yuber-Pesmerga action. I want to see how their chase began.
"Oh my! A giant woman."
"What did you just call me?"
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

pesmerga786 wrote:isnt suikoden V after the Island Nation war. If it is, then Victor, flik, and everyone from Suikoden 1 and 2 can't be in it, other than viki, jeane, etc. Since they dont age or something. I would like to see Ted. I was happy to see Ted in Suikoden 4 but it was like they just let you recruit him and that was it, no more storyline for him. It was like that for all the characters, you just recruit someone and that's is it. I didn't feel any character-depth. I didn't even feel attached to any of the characters, although I found Tristan very humorous to me, how he thought he was always sick if he didn't take the doctors medicine. Back to who i would like to see in Suikoden V, Ted, with more story depth of him
what are you talking about? Ted was 1 of the few characters that actually had a personality in suikoden 4, ted as a character is now finished..theres nothing more to find out, suikoden 1 was all about ted and the only question was"what did ted do after the destruction of his village,before he came to the mcdohl home?" well we found out in suikoden 4, they made ted an excellent character in 4 as well as filled in the missing gaps of his life, the only thing I would want to see with ted now would be how aldo gets killed but that probably gets explained in Rhapsodia so as far as Im concerned ted is for all purposes.....dead and tir is the main man with the soul eater