Neclords Castle

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
Stalphose

Neclords Castle

Post by Stalphose »

I'm stuck in Neclords Castle.Don't know how to get past it.I think it has something to do with the paintings, but I'm not sure.Could you help?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

http://www.suikosource.com/games/gs1/gu ... hrough.txt

You should change that avatar before someone that has the power to make you a "BANDWIDTH THIEF" notices. As long as it's within 80 by 80 pixels and from somewhere that allows hot-linking it's fine.

Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anamanaguchi

Post by Anamanaguchi »

It's also not good to post topics on questions about in game problems that can be solved by just looking at a the guides that are written.
Kasumi

Post by Kasumi »

Just look at the frames in this order : third one, second one, last one, first one. All this departing from left, off course.

A man in the Warrior's village tells you about it, you should have talk to him :wink: in these kind of games villages are made to be plundered and villagers to be harshed :lol:
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I learned it from Onil. She tells you Neclord's favorite paintings in order and the combo is that order backwards. Clever, ain't he?
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

Don't forget the Rage Rune after you beat Neclord which is right behind the stairway, hiding behind a stained glass window
Strategy is the key to victory!
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

there's also a character you can recruit by the organ when your castle is level 4. frankly, i would just wait until i can recruit him cuz it's a long trip. i don't think you can use escape talisman either
Kasumi

Post by Kasumi »

KFC is talking about Pesmerga, it is true you can recruit it in Neclord's but the Escape Talisman will not work so make sure you're strong enough to do the trip !

Chris_Lightfellow wrote:I learned it from Onil. She tells you Neclord's favorite paintings in order and the combo is that order backwards. Clever, ain't he?
So THAT's what Onil is here for ! I never found any purpose in Onil and thought she was the most useless of all the 108 stars !
Well, in the end I should have dated Tir before the end of the war...
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

She can also be used in the strategy battles, although her group is one of the weakest out there.