What's with the 2nd Boar Rune?

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
Pahn

What's with the 2nd Boar Rune?

Post by Pahn »

Whoo! First Post. Long Time reader, but I finally jumped ship and got an account today.
Anyhoo, I was wondering if anyone could tell me why you get a 2nd Boar Rune? I havent been able to equip it on anyone and I figured that Konami has originally intended it to be used with another character, or as a special attack rune like the clone rune. Can anyone clear this up for me? thanks.
Shirofan

Post by Shirofan »

The Boar Rune can be equipped on both Eikei and Morgan as well as Pahn.

The Rune is not unique, it is a combat technique for martial artists who attack with their fists.
If Ronnie Bell didn't have the Hate Rune fixed then it would be likely that she could have used it as well.
What is the difference between PAL and NTSC? Why do some games take ages to get a PAL conversion, or get none whatsoever?
Find the answers and more at http://www.palcorner.com or ask at the forums.
Pahn

Post by Pahn »

Ok, thanks alot. Now I'll have something to put on eikei when i take his rune.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

You can also get them from some kind of boar. I don't remember which. I ended up with quite a few of those. It always cracked me up that it just said "Pahn's rune".
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!