how do u open the locked doors in Qlon?

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
blue_lightning

how do u open the locked doors in Qlon?

Post by blue_lightning »

argh. how do u open the doors in Qlon? :? i have tried everything. is it a combo of characters needed or is ther a key sumwhere??? I can't find the answer!
Shirofan

Post by Shirofan »

Simple answer, you can't open the doors as you have no reason to need to do so.
What is the difference between PAL and NTSC? Why do some games take ages to get a PAL conversion, or get none whatsoever?
Find the answers and more at http://www.palcorner.com or ask at the forums.
HellFire

Post by HellFire »

Are you meaning the doors that can only be opened from the other side? If so, then they drove me crazy until I finally realised what to do.
Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

HellFire wrote:Are you meaning the doors that can only be opened from the other side? If so, then they drove me crazy until I finally realised what to do.
Man the doors don't need to open you get to the other side anyway, and there is NO way of opening the doors (I don't know about a cheat card but that sort of cheat would be pointless)
”I am ye who walks his own path and thus I walk alone”
~Arenegeth~
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

But Konami, why leave fans in suspense having a door locked? There is no story behind that door(s) it's just annoying, and I can say during my 1st play-through, it drove me up the wall.